BSNL 3G Thread

BSNL Launches Full Value 3G Combo Plans

In an attempt to provide greater benefits to the 3 G mobile service users, the all new Anytime Anywhere 3 G Call and Data Usage Combo Plans works best for mobile phone users who need both 3 G voice, Video and high-speed data connectivity. The plan offers customers a combination of Voice minutes, SMS and 3 G data usage, with Full Value of Money as well as simplicity & transparency in both Postpaid and Prepaid.

2nvzfqv.jpg

Source: http://telecomtalk.info/bsnl-launches-full-value-3g-combo-plans/55577/#more-55577

Re: BSNL Launches Full Value 3G Combo Plans

bigbyte said:
In an attempt to provide greater benefits to the 3 G mobile service users, the all new Anytime Anywhere 3 G Call and Data Usage Combo Plans works best for mobile phone users who need both 3 G voice, Video and high-speed data connectivity. The plan offers customers a combination of Voice minutes, SMS and 3 G data usage, with Full Value of Money as well as simplicity & transparency in both Postpaid and Prepaid.

2nvzfqv.jpg
This is simply all in one... Long Live BSNL :p
Guys what better reason to port your no to BSNL :D

redhatperl said:
@onlyravi - I have Nokia N82 and there is one application named - PhoNetInfo v2.5.0 which shows all details like MDMA does.. that might help you.. Here is the website: Frei Software Development - PhoNetInfo
Thanks for the link but it seems that only Symbian 60 is supported not Symbian ^3 :(

m-jeri said:
The amount is there in BSNL portal.
virus32win said:
Try sending request to *123*2#
bigbyte said:
For BSNL Maharashtra Circle, the USSD code is *112# and in reply press 6. You'll get all your credit including GPRS Day/Night by SMS. For some northern states, the code is *123*2#.
If these two do not work one can try all the codes starting from *123*1# to *123*10#. With BSNL these code do not activate any plan and hence no chance of any deduction.
Thanks ppl. I Will just check it out :)

Re: BSNL Launches Full Value 3G Combo Plans

bigbyte said:

Cant decide if I should be happy or sad to see the above plan
Seems like the days of U/L Data has gone for a toss :O
On the contrary MTNL rolled out a 750/= pm advance rental plan for 6 months. Dichotomous plans by the two Leading Players.

One thing is for sure. Operators definitely are not going to allow crazy downloads on their networks. Now Im sure they would be throttling speeds and push heavy downloaders off 3G Networks to fixed line networks. Though hard to digest I personally feel this would prove to be a good thing in the long run.

I hope existing 4200/= users are not taken for a ride.

Guys got my UMG 1831 working with BSNL 3G. Now i need help for deciphering a few things

1. When using mobile partner, i see the network as WCDMA BSNL 3G and as soon as i connect to net it changes to HSPA. What max theoretical speed this translates into ?

2. When i opened MDMA for making the connection the RAT on top showed 3G and as soon as i connected to internet it showed as HSD+UPA and assigned profile (negotiated QoS) as 2048kbps uplink and downlink. I am sure this means a limitation on the speed i am receiving. Also what is this HSD+UPA ?? How to complain if this limitation is indeed applied ??

Also on my personal experience i have never got more than 2 Mbps speeds when i had earlier used BSNL 3G with Nokia C5 phone. So please let me know what should i do now ?

Is it like they have assigned so that my SIM's net access if capped or for everyone it is capped ? :S

HSD+UPA = HSDPA + HSUPA = HSPA :D and so far from various threads(here and IBF) what i heard is PUNE bsnl 3G has set speed limitation of 2 mbps(up/down)

smnrock said:
HSD+UPA = HSDPA + HSUPA = HSPA :D and so far from various threads(here and IBF) what i heard is PUNE bsnl 3G has set speed limitation of 2 mbps(up/down)
WTF ???

Really ???

That is plain stupid and against their claim of providing 3.6 Mbps speeds

I think i should complain now....

@Supra

Can you please provide me the link of online complain again ?

I seem to have lost it :ashamed:

raksrules said:
WTF ???

Really ???

That is plain stupid and against their claim of providing 3.6 Mbps speeds

I think i should complain now....

@Supra

Can you please provide me the link of online complain again ?

I seem to have lost it :ashamed:
Is it like they have assigned so that my SIM's net access if capped or for everyone it is capped

I'm facing same problem. Please forward the link to me as well. I've purchased 3 BSNL MH circle Sim, and all of them are capped at 2mbps DL. Seems that new batch of Sim's are all capped at this speed.

Back