Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Discussion Thread

I hope review sites give this a 5/10 this year atleast. It is anyways clear now that most of these sites are sucking activision's d*ick. IGN rated this the best X360 game at E3. The game looks like crap, i almost fell asleep during the demo.
The game looked so predictable and generic, it was comical.
On rails jet gameplay - check
Extreme use of explosives on a tiny area - check
Over dramatic vertical-limit like jump to ledge - check
Epic end with collapsing skyscraper while player character watches helplessly - check

The demo sucked lol. The Strike Force mode seems to be an interesting mix of fps and rts, but with a stupid-ass AI COD always had, no point even playing that :p

the awkward moment when a free to play game looks better than the new cod lol !!!
Yes am talkin bout Crytek's WarFace :p

well it looks downright terrible in both graphics and gameplay my last cod was waw it was a good one though, quite honestly COD series is a sinking ship in the gaming graph, lets see:)

The publisher maintains that with the new engine being designed for DirectX 11, the game will no longer support Windows XP, yet it can make do with DirectX 10 hardware running on newer operating systems (Windows Vista and above). All you need to run Black Ops 2 is:

• Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 (2.66 GHz) or AMD Phenom X3 8750 (2.40 GHz), processor
  • 2 GB for 32-bit, 4 GB for 64-bit environments, memory
  • NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB, video card
  • Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 or above, operating system

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Takes Advantage of DirectX 11, MSR List Out | techPowerUp

Reviews are out, and the game is too ;)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 review round-up – every score | VG247

Back