Dead Space 2 - Discussion Thread

Re: DeadSpace 2 Discussion Thread

^^

It quite rightly sets the expectations straight from minute 1...!

:)

Started the game this noon. Got pawned at the headchop off button tapping sequence twice. The grafics are very good. And the spook factor is awesome!

BTW Descecrator did you just steal that sig? :bleh:

I'm not talking about the forum thingy. I think you need to be more creative than the thing you did(probably) at the lower left corner of the sig. Just saying.

asingh said:
^^

It quite rightly sets the expectations straight from minute 1...!

:)

Dam right it does and you know the best part, it doesn't stop there, but keeps on getting better & better with each level. :)

^^

Nopes man. Since I return back so late these days from office, only get a bit of leeway to play games. :(

Just reached the first boss and get royally kicked. First suit upgraded. Had to stop to eat. Guess will have to de-limb him using statis to pause him.

finally got my hands on dead space 2

played the 1st 2 chapters in one go, got me gripped, which is a huge compliment especially after the disaster that dead space was on PC(mouse f*ck anyone?)

It is getting more and more intense as progression is achieved. Train sequence is epic..and after that you are......

Let's see what C3 holds.

comp@ddict said:
finally got my hands on dead space 2

played the 1st 2 chapters in one go, got me gripped, which is a huge compliment especially after the disaster that dead space was on PC(mouse f*ck anyone?)
you know the mouse f**k was easily solved by switching V-Sync off right? I just completed DS1 3 days back and after switching V-Sync off i faced 0 problems....

Guys it asks for an EA log in at start up. Is any free content available which will add/enhance the game. Not logged into the server system via the game as yet.

Am on CH4. Game is awesome. Surely is immersive After a long time am actually scared to walk into a new room.

Currently on Chapter 10 and upgraded to the Vintage suit and it blows the shit out of the earlier suits. Plus I get a 10% discount on the store items, GO FIGURE! :D

I found those Stalker necromorphs unbearably annoying. MOTHERF*CKERS! Extremely sneaky and take down a massive amount of your health with one single charge attack. I really need to start using stasis more.

asingh said:
Guys it asks for an EA log in at start up. Is any free content available which will add/enhance the game. Not logged into the server system via the game as yet.

There are few free downloadable RIGS. Why don't you try logging into the server. :)
Ethan_Hunt said:
Currently on Chapter 10 and upgraded to the Vintage suit and it blows the shit out of the earlier suits. Plus I get a 10% discount on the store items, GO FIGURE! :D

Wait until you get the next one. :p

Ethan_Hunt said:

I found those Stalker necromorphs unbearably annoying. MOTHERF*CKERS! Extremely sneaky and take down a massive amount of your health with one single charge attack. I really need to start using stasis more.

lol I hate them too.
Already completed the game twice(one on normal and the other on survivalist)

Now on chapter 5(zealot difficulty) :D
Hardcore mode is not available on newgame+ :(

Gannu said:
There are few free downloadable RIGS. Why don't you try logging into the server. :)
+1. But i would recommend not using the sl key and logging into EA if asingh wants to second sale the game. Or else fire it up. :D

teracore said:
lol I hate them too.

Already completed the game twice(one on normal and the other on survivalist)

Now on chapter 5(zealot difficulty) :D

Hardcore mode is not available on newgame+ :(

Hats off to you mate. Playing a Survival Horror on Zealot difficulty takes a lot of guts. Bravo!

Ethan_Hunt said:

yeah i learnt that the hard way too

i'm playing on the difficulty level below zeolot

Back