Delhivery courier service

I think there might be some kind of extra issues going on with delhivery these days. I got my package from ggn to Jaipur (260 km) in 4 days (still not delivered though).

I suppose their service quality is different for different areas. I have used them extensively from Bangalore to multiple places all over India (via Shiprocket) and they have proven to be reliable each time. I even used them 2-3 times in Kolkata and it was all fine. They may take 1-2 days more than say Bluedart or DTDC but then its surface transport and at that price, there is nothing else comparable. Then again I was not shipping any costly or delicate items and even then I was packing them well. I cannot say the same of the other Shiprocket couriers though and DTDC/Bluedart prices do not make any sense for shipping those kind of items.
To the OP, not sure why they charged so much and if you were getting more better, reliable and cheaper options by air, you probably should have opted for that.
Well, there was the one time i got something from Delhi to BLR and it took two weeks. After a week i noticed it said wrong address which i then contacted the seller since it was stuck in BLR. There was no wrong address. And yeah as OP found no contact# just that ask query thing which they will get back on which you never hear from.

My theory is as follows. Upto March 2020 these guys had a lot of chinese capital invested which i think has since reduced. So they have cut staff. I did not notice any issues with them prior to that date.

I now tell sellers to avoid using them because i don't want to deal with them again.

My theory is as follows. Upto March 2020 these guys had a lot of chinese capital invested which i think has since reduced. So they have cut staff. I did not notice any issues with them prior to that date.
Well, I used them as recently as last month and did not face any issues. I have faced issues with eComXpress, xpressbees and even DTDC once. Shiprocket has added Blue Dart as one more option and their rates appear to be reasonable.

Last edited:
Delivery to remote areas (like the north-east) does take 7-10 days, but then those areas are mostly not serviced by other couriers.
That's <I forgot the exact word to use here. Has something to do with age old beliefs> stereotype! (found the word) It's 2022 dude. Unless the region is extremely isolated like the mountainous ArP or very rural area (I live in a decent town, the heart of the state) we have all the big couriers here. DTDC, DHL, FedEx, BlueDart etc etc. Many just prefer to use Speedpost as its affordable.
They offer lowest rates but sometimes very slow, usually they provide OK type service.
I paid 1420rs for so-called "surface shipping" man. How is that low rate? :S
I've received packages from both north and south at much lower fees and faster shipping days too! Most don't even take over 7-8 days.
Well, there was the one time i got something from Delhi to BLR and it took two weeks. After a week i noticed it said wrong address which i then contacted the seller since it was stuck in BLR. There was no wrong address. And yeah as OP found no contact# just that ask query thing which they will get back on which you never hear from.
Ya nothing from them till now. Their social media pages are all PR stuff.

I now tell sellers to avoid using them because i don't want to deal with them again.
Seems like they stopped caring about their services after achieving the so-called "unicorn" status. My question is why the hell did they use land transport when they claim that it was by flight? Wish I had the evidence to file some charges.
To the OP, not sure why they charged so much and if you were getting more better, reliable and cheaper options by air, you probably should have opted for that.
It was not my choice. I asked seller to contact the couriers for the shipping charges and that I wanted the quickest one possible like 2-3 days if the fee was reasonable (as I would soon go out of station) and FedEx/DHL are always premium in my experience and Speedpost will take 6-7 days and he didn't know how to use Shiprocket so I didn't push it. Delhivery people told him they can deliver in 4-5 days and I believed it as the shipping costs was also a bit high and felt it was okay for my situation with the little time I have.
I was already in the hills and returned yesterday hoping to get my package but they screwed it up again.

Last edited:
My question is why the hell did they use land transport when they claim that it was by flight? Wish I had the evidence to file some charges.
This is quite common i've heard. Always thought it was by air coming from that distance. Nope, its by land.

5 days from Delhi, 4 from Bombay, 2 days from TN or Hyd to BLR.

Item finally delivered yesterday in the evening.
I'll make a proper post on all the things which happened yesterday later.

That's <I forgot the exact word to use here. Has something to do with age old beliefs> stereotype! (found the word) It's 2022 dude. Unless the region is extremely isolated like the mountainous ArP or very rural area (I live in a decent town, the heart of the state) we have all the big couriers here. DTDC, DHL, FedEx, BlueDart etc etc. Many just prefer to use Speedpost as its affordable.
I specifically mentioned that it is my experience with shipping using different agents and online services. Not sure why you think it is a stereotype. For the pincodes I sent packages to in Sikkim and Meghalaya, a lot of the courier services indicated the pincodes as being unservicable and I couldn't get local agents to accept it either. DTDC had a separate pick-up charge along with a higher shipping charge.

Delhivery was convenient and cheap from a pickup perspective. Normally I have packages to most states delivered in 2-3 days by them and the north-east ones each took more than 7 days.

In this case, I think your perspective is skewed for your own place.

Is FedEx still working here domestically or am I missing something?
They outsource their last mile delivery to other local services and I had too many problems with delivering items to specific interior regions. Also, they have the worst customer service that I have experienced till date. I managed to get refunds for some undelivered items through my agent but I would never opt for them directly as I am not sure if they will even bother to refund for orders that their local agent refuses to deliver.

They outsource their last mile delivery to other local services and I had too many problems with delivering items to specific interior regions. Also, they have the worst customer service that I have experienced till date. I managed to get refunds for some undelivered items through my agent but I would never opt for them directly as I am not sure if they will even bother to refund for orders that their local agent refuses to deliver.
Delhivery has no CC at all. One parcel sent to me was mixed up and I got a womans top, which I then had to explain to my wife :)

The other parcel was something I ordered online and that also got mixed up. Now I specifically ask sellers not to use this service.

Delhivery has no CC at all. One parcel sent to me was mixed up and I got a womans top, which I then had to explain to my wife :)

The other parcel was something I ordered online and that also got mixed up. Now I specifically ask sellers not to use this service.
Fair enough. As I mentioned in my case, it took a week for them to respond to provide a delivery confirmation slip, but at least I got a relevant response as against no response at all from FedEx.

I never had any issues with Delhivery and they are well funded. Look how much capital they raised in 2021!

Question is whether they had one earlier. Any one know ?
For as long as I have used it, it has always been email support. In a way, I prefer not to be on time-wasting calls for most customer services. Also, email generates the proof I need for future escalations.

Another B**st eg. of Delayed Delhivery..

1651678198906.png

Shipment is in Mumbai since 1st may yet no delivery even after 4 days..
The most pathetic courier service ever.

Back