Dragon Age 2 - Discussion Thread

I meant that you like Bioware so much that you keep running around their forums :p

PS: Sheesh !! Keep the football fanatics in you out of these threads fellas :lol:

Aman27deep said:
lol dude - just helping fellow gamers (and i dont hate bioware, i just dislike dragon age and LOVE mass effect :p)

Re: Dragon Age II

Freaky said:
I meant that you like Bioware so much that you keep running around their forums :p
Won't disagree to that. :p

Freefrag said:
Someone is pissed for getting run-over by the scousers :p.........Arsenal FTW this year.
5621589_orig.jpg

[edited]
I've used the
report-40b.png
button on these posts. I expected you guys to know better, specially Vamsi. You are a mod yourself and you yourself are bending the rules. These things are know normally by people who pirate anyway. So there no need to post these things in the forum openly.

Please keep the section clean and avoid any illegal references either file sizes,providers and so on

I'd like to point out that the very high res setting on dx11 is absolutely gorgeous. However, I think the Witcher 2 may be a better looking game.

mav2000 said:
Just ordered.....am going legit with whatever games I play. Free loading was good, but I do respect some of these developers and I rather pay them for the effort.
Bioware deserves the money :)

mav2000 said:
Just ordered.....am going legit with whatever games I play. Free loading was good, but I do respect some of these developers and I rather pay them for the effort.
Plus they are AWESOME and subsidize their games in India, no reason to not buy the games u love.

Installed the texture pack. For a DX10 user, it does makes a difference, things are bit more detailed now.

Without HR textures

dragonage22011030908410.jpg

With HR textures

dragonage22011030908405.jpg

Without HR textures

dragonage22011030901474.jpg

With HR textures

dragonage22011030901480.jpg

Freaky said:
Ordered the Signature Edition. Not even bothered to download the *ahem* one. Bought the Ultimate Edition of Dragon Age : Origins last week and that is keeping me busy now (continuing from where I left off from the dl last year :p) and currently in the last level of the main campaign. Finished Leliana's Song in the meanwhile. Have Golems of Amgarrak and Awakenings to go. So, I have my hands full :D

And yes, mages rule !! The only melee warrior I like is Shale - He has made life very easy since joining my party :D
Dude can u tell me from where u ordered pc signature edition

Back