eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
cybertragic said:
Seems like a great deal.

Even I want to go for this. Can anyone confirm if the 20% off Citibank offer works with Deal of the Week items?

In hindsight, I think the deal is dicey. The seller is offering 1 Year warranty while this monitor carries 3 yrs warranty. Even other listings of this monitor on ebay from other sellers show 3 yrs warranty. I sent the seller a message asking about this and there's been no response.

cybertragic said:
Seems like a great deal.

Even I want to go for this. Can anyone confirm if the 20% off Citibank offer works with Deal of the Week items?

Confirmed! It applies :) I used it for Nokia 5233, effectively getting it at 6k! The item is shipped, so no worries.

m.a. said:
In hindsight, I think the deal is dicey. The seller is offering 1 Year warranty while this monitor carries 3 yrs warranty. Even other listings of this monitor on ebay from other sellers show 3 yrs warranty. I sent the seller a message asking about this and there's been no response.

I just spoke to the buyer after getting his contact no. in my email as I have already ordered it. He said that he put 1 year warranty by mistake and its actually 3 year company warranty. His internet wasn't working or something so he hasn't been able to update it. If you want to be extra-safe maybe you can wait for the listing to update.

Following is the contact in case anyone needs it:

Seller: bestquality_lowestprice
Shashi Bala
bestquality_lowestprice@yahoo.co.in

cybertragic said:
I just spoke to the buyer after getting his contact no. in my email as I have already ordered it. He said that he put 1 year warranty by mistake and its actually 3 year company warranty. His internet wasn't working or something so he hasn't been able to update it. If you want to be extra-safe maybe you can wait for the listing to update.

He's changed the listing but the new listing is confusing still. On the top its written 3 yrs warranty and in the bottom, it still has 1 yr manufacturer warranty. Enuff doubt in my mind to wait for the next set of DOTW for LCD monitors. Good luck cybertragic, I hope you do receive a 3 yrs warranty.

dennis_nail said:
Even I got plain mails - No coupons.

And this is since last 2 weeks.

I'll stay away from Ebay as long as I don't have coupon.

Me too. No coupons on all my accounts :(

I think since the HDFC and CITI offers are ongoing till March 31st they're not sending the usual coupons.

Need help:

Anyone with *new* & *unused* eBay account. Need to make urgent purchase against my Citi card. I already tried creating accounts but didn't receive the activation link.

TIA... :)

m.a. said:
He's changed the listing but the new listing is confusing still. On the top its written 3 yrs warranty and in the bottom, it still has 1 yr manufacturer warranty. Enuff doubt in my mind to wait for the next set of DOTW for LCD monitors. Good luck cybertragic, I hope you do receive a 3 yrs warranty.

just talked to seller , seemed a good 1 ,sounded like a nice genuine seller , its 3 year manu warranty only , he seems to have got confused in his listing only , will let him know about the mistake in the listing about 1year warranty and awesome deal , checked here in SP Road , no 1 sellling less for 8.5 k or am not good in bargaining :bleh:

chetansha said:

Shipping @ Rs. 175/- is ridiculously expensive... Should not cost more than 90 bucks for shipping... I think it should have been listed @ 5950/- shipped... taking into account eBay fee & what itwares listed WD 1.5 TB here @ TE (5500/- + Shipping...)

A cheaper deal but for Samsung from itware itself, shipping is included in this deal..........

eBay India: SAMSUNG F2 HD154UI 1.5TB Hard Disk 1.5 TB - 5 Yrs War (item 280481461362 end time 27-Mar-2010 16:49:53 IST)

Yes... And there is no option for mumbai buyers to avail discount coupons as local shipping is only COD. The seller's normal shipping rates are Rs. 50 Mumbai and Rs. 90 All India. So going by this rates 32mb cache 1.5 tb WD should be around 5850 Mumbai and 5900 shipped all india max. itwares listed WD 1.5 TB 32mb cache here @ TE @ 5450 + Shipping. and 64mb cache @ 5500/- + shipping.

bigbyte said:
Yes... And there is no option for mumbai buyers to avail discount coupons as local shipping is only COD. The seller's normal shipping rates are Rs. 50 Mumbai and Rs. 90 All India. So going by this rates 32mb cache 1.5 tb WD should be around 5850 Mumbai and 5900 shipped all india max. itwares listed WD 1.5 TB 32mb cache here @ TE @ 5450 + Shipping. and 64mb cache @ 5500/- + shipping.

Actually there is another option for MUMBAI guys... this listing...

eBay India: 1.5TB Western Digital WD 7200RPM SATA HDD 1.5 TB 5 YRS (item 200454233311 end time 24-Apr-2010 15:27:16 IST)

Shipping is only 99 bucks... so after discount it comes to Rs. 4898/- shipped for WD 1.5TB...

Enjoy Bombay people.. :hap2:

HailStonE said:
Actually there is another option for MUMBAI guys... this listing...
eBay India: 1.5TB Western Digital WD 7200RPM SATA HDD 1.5 TB 5 YRS (item 200454233311 end time 24-Apr-2010 15:27:16 IST)
Shipping is only 99 bucks... so after discount it comes to Rs. 4898/- shipped for WD 1.5TB...
Enjoy Bombay people.. :hap2:

Great Find.. and very good price. Price of hdd seems to have fallen finally after 3 months of steady increase. But I still think itwares can match or better this offer , of course if he likes. :hap2:

Edit: Itwares has now revised and in process bettered his offer.

eBay India: Western Digital 1.5TB Internal WD 1.5TB 64MB Buf -WBILL (item 270552593494 end time 31-Mar-2010 18:27:59 IST)

May be after reading posts here. :)

m.a. said:
Bought a Davidoff Cool Water 4.2 Oz Tester using Global Easy Buy coupon 20% off:eek:hyeah:. Net Cost Rs 1,828 minus Rs 365 = Rs 1,462. :clap:Need to buy some more stuff by EOD as the voucher is valid only till 19th March 2010.

Oh, here is the link to the listing btw:
Global Easy Buy

Received the Perfume yesterday. Nicely packed and its the real deal:clap:. Fantastic product for the price. And received it within a week of ordering from Global Easy Buy. Now, if only the 20% voucher for GEB was still available :D

bigbyte said:
Great Find.. and very good price. Price of hdd seems to have fallen finally after 3 months of steady increase. But I still think itwares can match or better this offer , of course if he likes. :hap2:

Edit: Itwares has now revised and in process bettered his offer.
eBay India: Western Digital 1.5TB Internal WD 1.5TB 64MB Buf -WBILL (item 270552593494 end time 31-Mar-2010 18:27:59 IST)

May be after reading posts here. :)

Good.. lowest now is Rs. 4880/- shipped, from itwares (for Mumbai buyers only).. Others are still getting a sour deal with shipping charged exorbitantly at Rs. 170/-... :S

just a word of caution (ofcourse, out of experience): don't cheap out on the HDD shipping. ask the seller to bubblewrap and use a good courier or else you'll regret later.

_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back