eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
shravank30 said:
All Ebay discount codes are account specific

Unless you get the Ebay account user name, password & the discount code, its useless even if you get 100 coupon codes

Then I guess it's useless asking for a coupon code....I haven't been getting coupon codes in my mail for a year now....

jeffrain123 said:
Then I guess it's useless asking for a coupon code....I haven't been getting coupon codes in my mail for a year now....

Some members offer to buy the item for you from their Ebay account, if you transfer them the money & give all the details.

But you need to have trust with the person you are dealing.

Alternatively, maybe someone will trust you with their Ebay account details & passwords etc.

In fact a week ago, I had offered my account details to someone on TE to buy a item

(Before you ask me, I presently dont have any discount coupon)

Its just a question of mutual trust.

Are you sure guys ?

Say If a person has claimed USB drive for Diwali gift on one account, Cant he claim Hitachi HDD while taking other item using same account ?

Praks said:
Are you sure guys ?

Say If a person has claimed USB drive for Diwali gift on one account, Cant he claim Hitachi HDD while taking other item using same account ?
nope ..create another account and dont use the same registered address for the gift .

i think there will be limit on using this diwali coupon code only once from each account. So a single user can certainly use different coupon code and avail multiple gifts on every purchase of 1k, 5k, 10k etc. At least one should be able to claim any one gift for 1k, 5k, 10k and 20k once.

I remember shopping three times & they gave 3 headphones last time with same ID.

Is terms changed in Diwali offer ?

Whats the deal with this new "Convenience charges" of 2.5% on EMI of 6 months.....i just bought a Camera with

6 months EMI option...paid with ICICI Credit Card......my PaisaPay Transaction Details do not mention any extra charge...

but i keep getting mails from ebay saying that i will be charged 2.5% extra.....

when did this nonsense start....anyone else...getting this too....

ideaguy said:
Whats the deal with this new "Convenience charges" of 2.5% on EMI of 6 months.....i just bought a Camera with
6 months EMI option...paid with ICICI Credit Card......my PaisaPay Transaction Details do not mention any extra charge...
but i keep getting mails from ebay saying that i will be charged 2.5% extra.....
when did this nonsense start....anyone else...getting this too....

eBay.in would levy a one-time 2.5% Convenience charge for 6-month EMI option (including service tax) of the order value on the buyers. This will be charged to the buyer while they make payment for their items during the checkout process and will be paid by the buyer in 6 easy installments.

They announced this just before the Diwali Dhamaka.
Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back