eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAlentines day gifts are ekdum bakwass! It would have been better to give coupons! The gift items ae useless and have no resale value i feel :(

I need to buy few stuff

A kindle
ipod classic/touch deending on my needs
wireless KB/mouse
a 2.1 speaker system

grr no 10% off coupons :(

connect said:
^ no coupons this week coz of valentine day offer
Try if this works "UIFFWTVOF8" (Working in Tech/IT stuff)
sshot1qe.jpg

I too have 5% off(Max Rs.250 off) coupon which expires on 2nd feb......

@virus - coupons are account locked(not sure)

Thanks buddy , do u also know, kodak camera was for deals till 10k or till 20k ??

If kodad camera if for deals above 10k , pls code for that too .

Today I received mail from Ebay...

Dear ********,
We believe you recently went through an unsuccessful transaction with Seller: ktech2009
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and highly regret the discomfort you had to go through. However, to let you know, eBay is a platform with over 12800 sellers offering a variety of products from 25 different categories.

To ensure a better buying experience for you, eBay offers a discount coupon of Rs.100 that you can avail on any product from the site.

100off_2.gif

Coupon Code:

OSY3XIKOKY

Firebird said:
Today I received mail from Ebay...

Dear ********,
We believe you recently went through an unsuccessful transaction with Seller: ktech2009
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and highly regret the discomfort you had to go through. However, to let you know, eBay is a platform with over 12800 sellers offering a variety of products from 25 different categories.

To ensure a better buying experience for you, eBay offers a discount coupon of Rs.100 that you can avail on any product from the site.

100off_2.gif

Coupon Code:
OSY3XIKOKY

wow this is amazing mate, even i had a unsuccessful txn where the seller first gave me wrong shipping info & later his account was suspended due some policy violations & now my money is stuck since i dont have Item not recvd option till 8th Feb, fingers crossed to get the same coupon for me :eek:hyeah:

Did anyone order using the valentine day offer codes.... I'm getting the message below while making a purchase..

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code WELOVEU007 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.

j_jindal1 said:
Did anyone order using the valentine day offer codes.... I'm getting the message below while making a purchase..

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code WELOVEU007 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.
All other codes are working but this code WELOVEU007 didn't work for me for unknown reasons.... :S

anish_sha said:
Guys, anyone here bought Ray-ban glasses from ebay? most of them r fakes.. any trusted sellers out there?
If you need to buy genuine Ray-ban glasses, PM me. I could arrange it for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back