eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
parag1985 said:
Is buying things safe from ebay.com that have free shipping worldwide? Will they reach us safely without any hassles of custom etc and kindly have a look at this item i m thinking of ordering this for checking the shipping thing...

B) Hpm-70 Headset for Sony Ericsson K800 W580i G700 P1i - eBay (item 300351041894 end time Oct-25-09 02:03:21 PDT)

well, you will get the product. i have ordered many times and got it delivered without any issue, at times upto $50 value. but do remember most of the products on ebay.com shipped out of hong kong are rip offs.

Even i just saw that .. Its a very good deal if u have any coupon with 1000rs off as it would become 10K then .. Damn yaar i got a used one for 10K just 2 months back

Discount Coupons will not work with the DEAL OF THE WEEK. However if you buy before 17th then the Diwali Bonus coupons will work....

Srini said:
Kindly can any one comment on this who own this phone?. Cost wise so effective, according to univercell.in it costs Rs.13,913/- and here it cost Rs.6,170/-+ ebay gift discount of 500 or upto 800 worth items. Anyway its used but have 3 months warranty on this.

If I were you, I'd be careful. This dealer (croma_india) has 100% positive feedback, but if u check, all of those seem to be for chargers worth 30-40 rupees. I wasnt able to find any feedback for any phones he has sold yet. Interestingly he doesn't have any chargers for sale now.

Also his rates seem too good to be true. If he's a genuine dealer, it's fantastic, but it would be wise to be a little careful :)

This week coupons released
10% off *
Code:
WEEK42BF02
Max. discount of Rs. 1,000
*eBay voucher is not redeemable against Deals of the Week Items Redeeming your Coupon is easy!
Buy an item on eBay on or before 21th Oct '09 in all categories

PaulBarber said:
If I were you, I'd be careful. This dealer (croma_india) has 100% positive feedback, but if u check, all of those seem to be for chargers worth 30-40 rupees. I wasnt able to find any feedback for any phones he has sold yet. Interestingly he doesn't have any chargers for sale now.

Also his rates seem too good to be true. If he's a genuine dealer, it's fantastic, but it would be wise to be a little careful :)

Dont worry, I have not purchased or going to purchase it.

eBay India: BRAND NEW SONY DCR-SR47E HANDYCAM WITH BILL + WARRANTY (item 350263707485 end time 21-Oct-2009 09:30:00 IST)

How's this deal ?
The price for this SONY DCR-SR47E is around 23000/- in all shops with 3years Sony warranty.
This piece is with dealer warranty and the dealer is eBay My World - solardigitalcam.
I think a lot of people here have dealt with him and had a +ve experience !
For the price it must be a gray market piece. Is there generally any issue with Sony Handycams ? Also, is the dealer otherwise trustworthy (meaning with warranty later on in the year and the piece being new upfront) ?

Please provide inputs guys :)

Solardigicam is a shop based in palika bazaar delhi which sells grey market stuff.so basically you are purchasing a grey market cam which doesn't have any locus standing with manufacturer.please keep these things in mind before taking any decision.

Well I bought a PS2 from Solardigicam and product reached promptly and well packed. Can't say about camera being sold by him.

bought a nokia phone some time back from solardigitalcam...

it came the next day, very nicely packed with bill...

yes, he operates out of palika bazaar...

Hey guys help pls :)
Wanted to buy Sanyo battery :cool2:
eBay India: New Sanyo Quick Charger 4pcs 2000 mAh Eneloop Battery (item 220485017859 end time 24-Oct-2009 13:18:39 IST)

But couldnt buy as ebay is not accepting Citibank credit card !:mad:
Here is the thread where i explained in detail with the screen shot
http://www.techenclave.com/general-talk/help-ebay-not-accepting-credit-card-149148.html

Anyone else had the same probs ;)

Edit: Tried once again (after 2 times in morning) , and the deal got confirmed :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back