English TV series discussion

started watching continuum s02.its nice to see a good sci-fi show,continues to be good even at season two.
finished firefly.the best sci-fi show ever.it was a crime to not renew the show for more seasons.firefly and awake has to be the best tv shows cancelled after their first season

Last edited by a moderator:
started watching continuum s02.its nice to see a good sci-fi show,continues to be good even at season two.
finished firefly.the best sci-fi show ever.it was a crime to not renew the show for more seasons.firefly and awake has to be the best tv shows cancelled after their first season
Awake - That name I havent seen in ages. Though I felt they rushed the climax when they knew their time was over.

I am currently on the verge of finishing Dexter S04 and the comments on this thread about the show post this season are a bit disheartening.

Should I not waste time on this and skip to one of the many great shows out there ?

I am currently on the verge of finishing Dexter S04 and the comments on this thread about the show post this season are a bit disheartening.

Should I not waste time on this and skip to one of the many great shows out there ?
Finish with S04; it is good. Rest all seasons are downhill from there on, but you can still watch them. Instead of binge watching it, just watch a few episodes per week. Invest your free time on other great shows. Dexter isn't worth your time.

You'll get to point in Dexter where you can easily Fast Forward through the very predictable & boring bits and finish episodes in the half the time.

are you paying for netflix? how do you use netflix for downloads exactly?

Nextflix isn't available in India. It's a streaming service, so their shows are pretty much encrypted. You can only stream and not download/save it to your PC. They can be recorded/ripped with 3rd party apps/devices.

Finish with S04; it is good. Rest all seasons are downhill from there on, but you can still watch them. Instead of binge watching it, just watch a few episodes per week. Invest your free time on other great shows. Dexter isn't worth your time.

S04 finale was indeed quite good!
It has got me looking forward to S05, which is were I believe the downhill ride starts for Dexter. And yes, I was binge-ing a lot on Dexter eps from the first 4 seasons.

You'll get to point in Dexter where you can easily Fast Forward through the very predictable & boring bits and finish episodes in the half the time.

:D
I just want to get over with it like I do with most TV series' I watch.

Nextflix isn't available in India. It's a streaming service, so their shows are pretty much encrypted. You can only stream and not download/save it to your PC. They can be recorded/ripped with 3rd party apps/devices.

Thanks, I was aware, I am streaming netflix using a US Proxy service, so inquired if you stream as well. if you just download the series they release by other means, thats standard... hence i was piqued to see if you actually use/pay for their service.. thats all!

The new season of whose line has really been nice. Sure, they could cut down on the "guests" and sheer number of commercial breaks, but lots of lulz to be had :D

Almost at the end of Monk. Last 7 episodes remain. It is a underrated TV series for sure. If you like the crime and CID type where the killer is revealed at the end types, then this is for you. Sherlock homes style investigation and all.
Monk for me is the MOST irritating character on TV today (less irritating than the Indian TV soap characters of course). His OCD is such a PITA for the viewer, there will be instances you might want to throw something on your TV/Computer screen. But then that shows how well the main actor has acted.

Dexter latest episode complete and now only 3 episodes to go and end of a fantastic TV series.

Breaking bad started with S05E01 (yes the one that came last year).

Under the dome is also going on and watching every week.

Will complete Breaking bad remaining episodes after Monk is complete and then will start some new TV series, may be Supernatural, not sure yet.

Almost at the end of Monk. Last 7 episodes remain. It is a underrated TV series for sure. If you like the crime and CID type where the killer is revealed at the end types, then this is for you. Sherlock homes style investigation and all.
Monk for me is the MOST irritating character on TV today (less irritating than the Indian TV soap characters of course). His OCD is such a PITA for the viewer, there will be instances you might want to throw something on your TV/Computer screen. But then that shows how well the main actor has acted.

Dexter latest episode complete and now only 3 episodes to go and end of a fantastic TV series.

Breaking bad started with S05E01 (yes the one that came last year).

Under the dome is also going on and watching every week.

Will complete Breaking bad remaining episodes after Monk is complete and then will start some new TV series, may be Supernatural, not sure yet.
Yeah, Like i always tell Monk is pretty underrated. Tony Shaloub has done a superb role in it.

Back