English TV series discussion

No. It's over. The next episode is apparently two years after what transpired in the previous episode. They are making The Mentalist a pure procedural show now, which it already was to some extent.[DOUBLEPOST=1385416173][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yup, Tyger Tyger was just a red herring (pun intended). The real Red John actually uses Pygeon Pygeon :D
Ok ...im still stuck on 3rd ep :p
too many backlogs..im still on previous season in tbbt .taahm,himym as i was away from home past year

I'd checked out Mentalist and then dropped it after a couple of episodes. I guess that turned out to be a good thing.
mentalist is my breakfast/lunch/dinner show...(15+15+15 min=42 min)

i guess everyone should have a BLD show..
if eating and watching TV is ur thing(a habit in my case since childhood)..

The Walking Dead has come to an amazing turn. Hope it ends the same way it did in the comics, but then some people will be pissed that almost all characters are dead. Will the writers be as bold as Robert Kirkman?

Completed all the seasons of 'Hustle' today. Great series. In fact, I think it got even better after Mickey returned along with Sean and Emma's addition. I feel Emma and Sean did a far better job then Danny and Stacey. Either way, loved the last 3 seasons and the finale was a shocker. A really good ending.

With the conclusion of this series, I have now started 'Modern Family' as my new on-the-travel show. Almost completed the first episode and it seems to be quite good. Might have to see more episodes to see if it pushes the humour level.

On a side note, I was planning to grab 'Arrow' as the second season seems to be getting good reviews. The trailer for the first season looked interesting. Any Arrow fans care to chip in? Is it worth a watch?

Completed all the seasons of 'Hustle' today. Great series. In fact, I think it got even better after Mickey returned along with Sean and Emma's addition. I feel Emma and Sean did a far better job then Danny and Stacey. Either way, loved the last 3 seasons and the finale was a shocker. A really good ending.

With the conclusion of this series, I have now started 'Modern Family' as my new on-the-travel show. Almost completed the first episode and it seems to be quite good. Might have to see more episodes to see if it pushes the humour level.

On a side note, I was planning to grab 'Arrow' as the second season seems to be getting good reviews. The trailer for the first season looked interesting. Any Arrow fans care to chip in? Is it worth a watch?

1. Hustle - I really liked the show, but personally, i wanted more of Danny Blue :p

2. Modern Family - Keep watching it, once you get to know the characters, you'll gonna love it.

3. Arrow - Must watch. First season get better after the first 7-8 episodes and the second season is even better.

Person of interest - S03E10 ..another home-run episode for Person of Interest,the starting Song "Hurt" was incredible..
there were some great flashback of main character ...this show getting better and better by every episode..

Person of interest - S03E10 ..another home-run episode for Person of Interest,the starting Song "Hurt" was incredible..
there were some great flashback of main character ...this show getting better and better by every episode..

I'm just too thrilled to watch it tonight .. probably the best episode till date I think.

not the best but still great with some great acting pulled by all actor,for one i like fusco more than reese in this episode..

Why no one watching any Anime here?...
just completed anime called attack on titan and it's great... just have a look at the trailer..
It beats some great american tv show by far..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2560140/

Back