English TV series discussion

Last few episodes of Season 2 of Castle remaining.

Also this is OT but i watched around 19 episodes of Shrimaan Shrimati on Youtube (offcourse had to download because streaming on my connection is sucky) yesterday. Far Far better than the sh!t coming on Hindi TV today.

Starting 'House of Cards'. watched till S01E02 and I am impressed. :)
Done with Arrow S02 - didn't liked it at all. One of most boring series I have ever watched. :(
I am exactly on the same track as you.

Completed Arrow Season2 last to last week and started with House of Cards last week(done with 3 episodes)
Arrow - 7/10
HoC - 9/10

One question, Anybody saw......final episode of GoT which got aired yesterday ??

I resumed White Collar. I had stopped after Season 3. Season 4 has some really good episodes and it is interesting. Currently watching Episode 8. Things got some good twists.

OITNB is a pretty interesting and a fun show. It got a big cast of mostly unknown actors who have done an excellent job
Just remember there is a lot more going on than just the main character's story arc.

Completed Nikita (4 seasons) and Person of Interest (3 seasons) in less than 10 days. #TeamNoSleep ;)

Different roads but kinda same storyline for both of em. Secrets in govt kinda stuff. Loved both of them. Recommended.

Completed Nikita (4 seasons) and Person of Interest (3 seasons) in less than 10 days. #TeamNoSleep ;)

Different roads but kinda same storyline for both of em. Secrets in govt kinda stuff. Loved both of them. Recommended.
Is Nikita still on? I gave up after mid-season 3, the whole she back stabs him back stabs 3rd guy back stabs ...was getting a bit boring.

^Most of the folks here already done with PoI, IMO.

Gotta check out Nikita.

Nice, heard alot abt POI before but never had time or was prolly lazy. But the watching it was a pleasure.

Nikita is really awesome, season 1 and 2 are really good, kinda goes lame path in s03 and even in s04 but the finale but mindblowing.[DOUBLEPOST=1403294549][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is Nikita still on? I gave up after mid-season 3, the whole she back stabs him back stabs 3rd guy back stabs ...was getting a bit boring.

lol, I replied the same just now ;) was getting really lame. Though, I started and has the whole series, so had to watch it. And I did. Just watch it for the finale , I'm sure it will make your day. Though that BS Alex was doing just cause Amanda did something psycho stuff to her. Pretty lame scenes. Annoying as hell.

Last edited:
FARGO was amazing. Sad that it ended :(

On the other hand, Penny Dreadful is shaping up quite nicely :D[DOUBLEPOST=1403341880][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and dont bother with Salem. Most pointless show ever. They tried to make it like True Blood but with witches, and it sucks balls.

FARGO was amazing. Sad that it ended :(

On the other hand, Penny Dreadful is shaping up quite nicely :D[DOUBLEPOST=1403341880][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and dont bother with Salem. Most pointless show ever. They tried to make it like True Blood but with witches, and it sucks balls.

But Lorne Malvo's character was mostly left undeciphered . He was like a super baddy but we got no insight into the man and most of his actions

Finished the fourth season of Game of Thrones. What a brilliant finale! I loved the 9th episode. There were a few cheap deaths, which I frankly wish would have been more brutal, nevertheless still great. Can't wait for the next season.

Will probably start Orphan Black's second season this week.

Back