English TV series discussion

first season of banshee was great but it is really hard to keep up that kind of pace. still th show has been entertaining so far. in a way this is one of the reasons to appreciate poi.

Hi,

Anyone can confirm 'Boardwalk Empire' Season 5 only got Eight Episodes for the whole season ? There is only 8 Listed on imdb Or there is more coming....

Liked it!

Started Arrow except for few boring scenes in every episode this is a good tv series.

My advice is to accept those boring scenes in Flash and Arrow. CW has reputation of teen/chick dramas.

Of course, there are some exceptions where those scenes are used properly to tell a story or remind the audience what's at stake.

Done with 5 seasons of Modern Family and now onto the 6th one. Definitely one of the top comedies on my list. I especially like comedies which don't have stupid laughter track (yeah you TBBT) and this has been a really good watch. Definitely recommended.
Have also loaded my Nexus 7 with Elementary Season 1 and 2. So this is on list next.
Not finding any other "completed" series to watch.

@raks : Have u watched Boston legal

Yes...others which have their series ended and I have watched are. (not necessarily comedy)...

Chuck
White Collar
Lost
Prison Break
Weeds
Twin Peaks
The Office (US)
The Killing
IT Crowd
SOA
Psych
Monk