English TV series discussion

Guy, if you like a show with disfunctional family you should check out "Titus" (2000)

It's a LOL_funny sitcom that never failed to made me laugh!!

Unfortunately like Arrested Development, it too was canceled only after 3 seasons!

Flash forward is progressing in a predictable manner.started with a bang,few dull episodes in between and end the season with a twist.but for the network, it will be hard to pull off if it goes the Lost way.when lost started to air,it was a novelty back then.now it seems like every other series is dealing with some kinda supernatural phenomena.

30 Rock has started off really well Ep2 was awesome :hap2: hopefully they will sustain the hilarity over the entire season, unlike S3 where it became a little weak towards the end.

Yesterday's episode of Its always sunny in philly was hilarious . Probably the second best episode till now after night man cometh .

A little motivation poster I made.:p

2rhr66b.jpg

thetoxicmind said:
Coupling (UK Version) was close. ;)
Only four seasons though.

Yaar more than friendships and emotions, Coupling focussed on Dating and Sexual Innuendos.. Humour was more crude (I am not denying that it was funny)... But Honestly it cannot be compared to the FRIENDS ever..

pretty surprised that i'm saying this, but community is turning out to be one of the better comedy shows of this season. one can pick out flaws in it all day... low budget, not hilarious, cliche... but at the end of it all, every episode manages to make me laugh a few times. it took about 2 episodes to get into it's flow and since then it has been fairly entertaining to me.

modern family is seriously awesome. somehow the description made it sound weak when it first came out, so i didn't bother to check it out. but after hearing so much praise for it around the net, i decided to check it out and i'm glad i did... it's a great show.

Try Underworld ....... an action-horror film about the secret history of Vampires and a type of werewolf known as Lycans. There are 3 movies- Underworld, Underworld Evolution, and Underworld rise of the lycans

Back