English TV series discussion

Flash forward is awesome but it is reallly wierd seeing a lot of LOST cast members in thier and especially charlie :p and half the cast members are english

ubergeek said:
Flash forward is awesome but it is reallly wierd seeing a lot of LOST cast members in thier and especially charlie :p and half the cast members are english

it has become very average / below average after the 1st 3 episodes. they seem to have lost the plot, although i havent seen the last 2 episodes.

i found ff to be very similar to LOST in many ways especially in the way it is presented

but i really liked it though the only thing i found Cringesome about the series is the stupid lesbian romance i mean seeing a girl flirting with another girl is really wierd but also hot :D

ZOMG Flash forward is supposed to be based upon a novel of the same name and i just saw it on wikipedia now i know what was the cause of the blackout :( this sucks

^^ the laugh track in tbbt was a bit too excessive imo... maybe i've never noticed it before but i certainly did today.

Best himym epsiode in ages though.

Yesterday's episode of CYE was again very good. I dont understand why they don't use Leon more often. He has a part only in alternative episodes. When ever he come on the screen, he kills.
The pu**y part at the end of the episode was really funny. Larry as pedophile,lol.

Back