Farcry2 Thread: Game Impressions

wth......i had hope of smtin better......what they did it with this....hell no control for peaking\leaning.......spoiled my gameplay...:mad: :mad: :mad:

most pathetic gamee !!! i deleted it man !!! WHAT IS FAR CRY 2 .. NO way related to FAR CRY 1 ubisoft has gone crazy !!!! please srarting making FAR CRY 3 now.. WHICH IS SEQUEL TO FC1 THIS IS CRAP

ajex said:
yeah even iam missing peaking and melee :(

I never bother to peek.. So, no problems. As for melee, sneak on someone and use the Machete :eek:hyeah: Absolute fun.

anks22402 said:
most pathetic gamee !!! i deleted it man !!! WHAT IS FAR CRY 2 .. NO way related to FAR CRY 1 ubisoft has gone crazy !!!! please srarting making FAR CRY 3 now.. WHICH IS SEQUEL TO FC1 THIS IS CRAP

Hmmm... Even I thought of doing so but decided to give it a chance. To be honest, it has kinda grown on me now. Am going to continue playing and finish it. Fallout 3 is tempting as well. Sheesh !! :p

Seems like FarCry 2 is getting interesting as the game proceeds unlike my first impression where i hated the game in the first hour of playing it.
But now its becoming addictive...:p I hardly move from ma place once i start playing it...:)

clown_abhi said:
Seems like FarCry 2 is getting interesting as the game proceeds unlike my first impression where i hated the game in the first hour of playing it.

But now its becoming addictive...:p I hardly move from ma place once i start playing it...:)

i m currently in the protocol of hating it....hope fully i get addicted too........:(....i never wanted such run and gun shooter with no shooting tactices...all u need to do is come outta ur car\zeep and move out of cover or duck stand and shoot....exposing ur complete body......:S..

Some other things are also irritating like ur gun jamming in the middle of a gunfight...malaria when someone's shooting u. But i think they are made so as to make the game realistic. :cool2:
The name Farcry2 does not justify it though. The name should have been different. :)
Farcry was a pure FPS and people expected the 2nd iteration to be the same which didn't happen and hence FPS fans are furious.

it is soo sad how this aint a proper sequel to te original farcry eventhough it is officially named farcry 2 in reality it is not eventhough the game is technically profecient and has some really kewl game play ideas it just not a faithfull follow up to farcry this game isnt bad at all but selling it under the name of farcry 2 is not right

Completed it a few days back & was pretty good but the ending was really really shoddy. Didn't expect this after all this agonising travelling & gun fights it all had to boil down to a crappy ending. :mad:

Ethan_Hunt said:
Completed it a few days back & was pretty good but the ending was really really shoddy. Didn't expect this after all this agonising travelling & gun fights it all had to boil down to a crappy ending. :mad:

Why cause

You die

How much does the game cost in the stores?

Or is it available online for purchase?

I saw the game available for paid download £ 35 on gamesplanet.com. Is it possible that I grab it this way or any caveats here?

Utter crap,pathetic,awful.this game is very disappointing to say the least.dont know what exactly they were trying to make.irritating sort of game really no where close to original farcry.:mad:

Back