Farcry2 Thread: Game Impressions

Me too playing the game and am still at 16%. Kinda still not bored of those open world adventures, riding over mountains, boating and other stuff...:p

imo it's better then Far Cry (never liked the jhatak graphics and the dumb zombie/mutated humans), and besides the fact that Far Cry 2 has a different storyline and much better than the previous one (how many times have we heard of experimentation gone wrong :p)...........

I just clicked on the Farcry2 icon and it has started downloading some updates. Whats it? Updates to remove bug or something?

Nope. That's standard Ubisoft update tool which checks the internet every time if a new update is available or not. You can quit it manually.

Bah this game is good. I don't mind driving around here and there. Also about going through multiple guard checkpoints during a mission ... there is always a workaround I am always able to find an alternate way with facing minimal fire from enemies.

Though I play very stealthily with sniper as I know killing the enemy with a gun is going to be very hard.

i take the bus whereever i can. just finished the game, what a stupid ending. i did not even kill the jackal at all. he gave me a choice of 2 missions i did one and he went on for another. i so thought ill shoot him point blank lol

hammerhead said:
That's it, I am getting the bloody game :mad:.You guys cannot be trusted :p everyone bashes the game but still keep playing :mad::mad:

its a DECENT game never listen to anyone. one soul likes a movie other does not. its called PERSONAL choice

^Yeah I know that, but the people calling the game bad were too large. I am going to spend 2700 bux on a game and I dont want it to be bad or even average.

hammerhead said:
^Yeah I know that, but the people calling the game bad were too large. I am going to spend 2700 bux on a game and I dont want it to be bad or even average.

The PS3 is it?? :)

Anyhow perspectives're different from person to person.

I somehow like the game as it progresses.

Apart from the endless driving which I somehow dont get tired of, I like how the main missions're executed. I mean I cant do it the silent-assassin way, mostly its the Rambo. Climb on top of the mounted gun and finish off.

Buddy missions're tiring. :(

Well the game will last you for almost 25+ hours so it would be Rs 100 per hour...

BTW i am still playing it :bleh: and that too over Fallout 3 more :bleh:

hammerhead said:

honestly i would not spend 2700. i spent rs. 100 on it and yes i found it worth while. i would only pay full money for nfs and gta series no matter how crappy they are i am just loyal to their games lol

Gunman said:
The PS3 is it?? :)

Anyhow perspectives're different from person to person.

I somehow like the game as it progresses.

Apart from the endless driving which I somehow dont get tired of, I like how the main missions're executed. I mean I cant do it the silent-assassin way, mostly its the Rambo. Climb on top of the mounted gun and finish off.

Buddy missions're tiring. :(

Yeah its for PS3. I read reviews for every game I but so that it does not turn out to be crappy.

Farcry 2 = crape

same objective thought out the game
ride to some one get missions +bubby calls u go meat him + he will give u one more mission +finish that +then finish the main mission
do this for 30 times game is over

akarsh said:
Farcry 2 = crape

same objective thought out the game
ride to some one get missions +bubby calls u go meat him + he will give u one more mission +finish that +then finish the main mission
do this for 30 times game is over

It's not the same objective over and over. The story line is plain and simple but u get different ways to finish it off. :bleh:
Dats why ur buddy is in the game. He's there to help u finish the primary jobs with ease or give u a turnaround. :bleh:

BTW, i am also playing it still and still a long long long way to go but i am lovin it...:rofl:

Back