Budget 21-30k Gaming rig for 27-inch 2560x1440 monitor

Guys about the Cabinet,
If I buy NZXT Phantom 410 Gun metal edition , there are not filters in the front and the bottom (I think). Will dust accumulate a lot and cause problems for the components inside? There are fans in the front & top.
There are no dust filters in the Side panel and top in the corsair 400r too. But the side and top panels don't have fans installed in the 400r and won't suck in dust unless extra fans are installed.
I get a lot of dust in my room normally because my desk is right next to an open door which lets in a lot of air. If I buy the Cooler master enforcer , There are no side openings for dust to enter and the front and bottom meshes have filters (I have to remove the panels to clean them though) but don't know if the lack of cooling will affect performance when I cross fire.
Can I clean the dust using a vacuum cleaner?

If I buy NZXT Phantom 410 Gun metal edition , there are not filters in the front and the bottom (I think). Will dust accumulate a lot and cause problems for the components inside? There are fans in the front & top.

There are no dust filters in the Side panel and top in the corsair 400r too. But the side and top panels don't have fans installed in the 400r and won't suck in dust unless extra fans are installed.

I get a lot of dust in my room normally because my desk is right next to an open door which lets in a lot of air. If I buy the Cooler master enforcer , There are no side openings for dust to enter and the front and bottom
meshes have filters (I have to remove the panels to clean them though) but don't know if the lack of cooling will affect performance when I cross fire.

Can I clean the dust using a vacuum cleaner?

Dust will accumulate, regardless of dust-filters OR no. Dust-filters only retard the rate at which the dust chokes the entire cabinet.

Once in a month you will have to break-down the PC and clean it up, once in three months you will have to use a vacuum cleaner in blow mode to clean it even better.

Lack of cooling will not affect CrossFire performance though bad-temperatures will prevail in the cabinet and that equates to higher wear-tear of the components and possible failures.

To setup an airflow for CrossFire you will need to add fans regardless of whether there are any dust-filters on the mount point OR no.

Back