GPU prices are at their lowest in 15 months, could fall to ‘attractive’ level already in May

Overall They must be same from price point of view, 2060 might be somewhat faster and in addition has entry level ray tracing. So as of now pricing is same. But if deciding between them and if both are available for almost same price then pick 2060.

Have started seeing price of 55k upwards and mostly wud be mining cards. If you go for mining card then try to go for the one having bill with single card only or not more than 2-3 cards.

76k for RTX 3080.

1L for 3080Ti

76k for RTX 3080.

1L for 3080Ti
I don't think that 76K is good value for a card that should be 62K and new cards are coming soon.

Just wait for it now, this was selling for 1.2L to 1.3L not a long while ago. Prices have come down by half and vendors will be slowly reducing the prices because of the stock-piling they did.

because of crypto/bitcoin/mining crash & GPU oversupply, miner dumping gpus & news/imminent launch/double performance of 4000 series..

there is total chaos & confusion amongst buyers having absolutely no clue of appropriate price to buy & also correct price to sell of used gpus by owners.

Getting quotes from 48k to 1,15,000 for used 3080, lol.

can some knowledgeable person with understanding of prices please list down appropriate prices of used gpus as of today last week of June 2022 for everyone's benefit so owners & buyers know what price to quote/offer..

3060ti/3070/3070ti/3080

1660ti/2060/2070/2080 & Super versions/2080ti

it may vary from model to model but general ballpark, what prices should we pay/quote for 6 months to 2 yrs used....?!?

this will be of great service to everyone, thanks.

prime selling for 1lac
Shows 1.15 Lacs for me, unless you're talking about offline
can some knowledgeable person with understanding of prices please list down appropriate prices of used gpus
That's a massive exercise that nobody's going to undertake. Partially because there's nothing to gain from it and partially because it will become outdated fairly quickly.

If you're in the market for one, just go to pcpartpicker.com and look for the model you want to buy and find the lowest price. Then when looking at used, apply a depreciation of 15-20% per year depending on your own perception. That's the closest estimate you can get.

48k for a 3080 (if in warranty) imo is a fair price. Do share the source, I wouldn't mind picking one up for 47-48k.
Lol.. It must be a too good to be true kind of deal where the seller knows there's some defect, which is not obvious, and wants to offload the card before it goes kaput.

Lol.. It must be a too good to be true kind of deal where the seller knows there's some defect, which is not obvious, and wants to offload the card before it goes kaput.
Yup, possible but you gotta do your due diligence before purchase to ensure it's in warranty and the warranty's not void.

I'm just wondering what's the right thing to do now. I badly need a card, just playing the waiting game since prices went crazy like couple of years ago. Booked for a 1660 Ti back in 2019 when Erodov was still around, but seller didn't see through the deal. Now 3 years later, I'm still looking for a 1660, lmao. Is it wise to get a used one for around 18k now with adequate warranty left? Or shall I wait till end of the year for something like a 3060 Ti to reduce its price to somewhere around 25k? If current trend continues (i.e. massacre of crypto and the miners), a card like 3060 Ti should come down to 25k or so price I presume?

Is it wise to get a used one for around 18k now with adequate warranty left? Or shall I wait till end of the year for something like a 3060 Ti to reduce its price to somewhere around 25k?
What's your budget and requirement?

Lower end 30 series cards might not see a significant fall from here. Another 20-30%? Possibly. 50%? Unlikely.

I'm just wondering what's the right thing to do now. I badly need a card, just playing the waiting game since prices went crazy like couple of years ago. Booked for a 1660 Ti back in 2019 when Erodov was still around, but seller didn't see through the deal. Now 3 years later, I'm still looking for a 1660, lmao. Is it wise to get a used one for around 18k now with adequate warranty left? Or shall I wait till end of the year for something like a 3060 Ti to reduce its price to somewhere around 25k? If current trend continues (i.e. massacre of crypto and the miners), a card like 3060 Ti should come down to 25k or so price I presume?
Very unlikely 3060ti will see that price....or it may see it, if lower end 40 series gpu are launched for less than 3060ti launched price for FE which was 35k.....as of now 3060 might be got for 25k....have seen it go for 28k used.

Back