GPU prices are at their lowest in 15 months, could fall to ‘attractive’ level already in May

AIB 3080s are already selling at 60k in a few places, that's 2k lower than the FE price.
Bud as you yourself have mentioned that the 3080's selling for 60K are used and as for the 59K listing on flipkart that was a 1 time thing. As compared to 40-45K you were asking to expect is way off.

IT HUNT need to fix there website its really bad.

ithunt.jpg

Last edited:
Our miners are still selling 3060ti for 65k and Asus 3080 for 1lakh 40k.

And under 50k for 3080 i don't think will happen. Maybe after 4000 series but not now in india.

Last edited:
Our miners are still selling 3060ti for 65k and Asus 3080 for 1lakh 40k.

And 40-45k for 3080 i don't think will happen. Maybe after 4000 series but not now in india.
Those miner prices are really bad. New prices are much lower

₹80,050

₹49,990.00

Bud as you yourself have mentioned that the 3080's selling for 60K are used and as for the 59K listing on flipkart that was a 1 time thing. As compared to 40-45K you were asking to expect is way off.
Buddy, first of all i said 45-47K not 40-45. That's adding 7-8K more than what used cards are going for in the US. Again, to clarify, i'm saying 45-47K for a used card. I was privy to a internal discussion WhatsApp screenshot between dealers/scalpers, the guy Sehajjn who was a member here on TE (before getting bannerd), was selling to his dealer circle a 3080 for 55K. For sure he's making a 3-4k cut at least. so his price is 51-52K.

There are only a few sellers who are decent people and will disclose how the card was actually used. Most people will just sell them without disclosing the issues. Even on TE market place, it feels risky to buy a used GPU for above reasons. And when the pricing is somewhere around 75-80% of new for a 1-2 year old card, it just doesn't feel like a good deal.

Don't get me wrong, that's a decent level of discount for 12-18 months of usage. But given the high risk nature of current used market, it's not enough. And when these cards come without warranty because the seller doesn't have the invoice, that takes away whatever attractiveness these cards had.

Personally, for me, if a new product comes with 3 year warranty, the used product not having warranty automatically devalues it by 25-30%. Then you have to factor in the depreciation, which for GPU should be at least 25% for the first year. So for me, a 1 year old RTX 3060 without warranty is currently worth 20k, with warranty it's worth 30k.

Is there any retailer which is selling a 1660 Ti/Super like card around 20k range? Brand new I mean. Really don't want to go for used cards under current scenario for the reasons mentioned by Vader.

Is there any retailer which is selling a 1660 Ti/Super like card around 20k range? Brand new I mean. Really don't want to go for used cards under current scenario for the reasons mentioned by Vader.
On Vedant, it's priced at 26-27k. When I bought my PC last week, I found that prices were 3-4% discounted as compared to online prices. Going by that, I'd say you'd be lucky to find it for 25k.

exciting times for buyers. though what is the consensus? Does it make sense to go for a 3000 series card right before announcement of the 4000 series when the predictions/leaks are suggesting MASSIVE almost DOUBLE performance uplift.

Back