Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

You said what i said...you better explained it...i was pointing out one won't need 16a as that is way too much amperage for a pc. I am running 2 high powered pcs on a single 6a connector...with normal usage i never faced a problem yet as general usage is not as taxing as people make us believe. However if i want to run a continuous 1000w load i would consider going over 6a sockets and switches and not forgetting you would need to put 4mm wiring running from the mains directly to the point to actually make a difference. Simply by installing a 16a socket and switch won't do.

Thanks for the explaining it well though.

Adding to it if you do end up with a system using about 1200w ensure your sockets switches or anything installed to protect cuts off about 10-20% over that to avoid fires and major mishaps.
Yeah, I'm not qualified to assemble a kW or more of PC, I'll get somebody qualified like you to help :) . I just theorize at home.

that is what i think as well, But scalpers and greedy sellers are definitely going to keep process inflated during the first 6-10months :(
Don't worry Nvidia will make sure Ampere like scalping happens again due to supply shortage.
It could be Turing all over again for Nvidia,
Lockdowns ended all over the world, crypto took such a huge nose dive that even $8k worth of GPUs are generating just $11 a day and market is getting flooded with 3000 series.
Yesterday Mdcomputers sold 3080Ti for 55k and kept on increasing its price to 65k until they ran out of it.
Day before that they sold 6900XT Strix LC for just 55k.
Who knows how many units these retailers have been hoarding for two years, now miners are gone and they'll have to offload it.

Last edited:
Don't worry Nvidia will make sure Ampere like scalping happens again due to supply shortage.
Nvidia doesn't make any extra money on retail scalping, they sell their chips to aib partners at a set price and thats the only money they make after that the card can be sold for a million dollar and nvidia won't get shit from that sale.

Lockdowns ended all over the world, crypto took such a huge nose dive that even $8k worth of GPUs are generating just $11 a day and market is getting flooded with 3000 series.
Yesterday Mdcomputers sold 3090Ti for 55k and kept on increasing its price to 65k until they ran out of it.
Who knows how many units these retailers have been hoarding for two years, now miners are gone and they'll have to offload it.
3090 Ti for 55K. Am I reading it right?

3090 Ti for 55K. Am I reading it right?
Sorry it was 3080Ti
Nvidia doesn't make any extra money on retail scalping, they sell their chips to aib partners at a set price and thats the only money they make after that the card can be sold for a million dollar and nvidia won't get shit from that sale.
True they don't make money on scalping and I never insuniated they are, I'm just saying they are saving money and lowering their production (reportedly) due to lower demand.

Last edited:
Looks like we need separate thread for md deals.

Use coupon : bxo0hV5f
Keep checking it's coming and going out of stock
View attachment 138245
The coupon still works but the price is up by 2k. 40k is still not a bad price for this GPU.

Yesterday Mdcomputers sold 3080Ti for 55k and kept on increasing its price to 65k until they ran out of it.
Really, 6900xt LC for 55k

Fe cards prices has been increased in india. Rptech updated their website. 3060ti fe costs 38k now, 3070 fe costs 47k approx.
Maybe they did something wrong while updating.
But anyways.

Dost ho to aise..

4x598tk3e3g91.jpg

She is smiling now , she doesn't understand he would be spending more time with the GPU than her :laughing::tearsofjoy: she wont be smiling then , that's a true bro indeed and this is indeed a best gift a bro can give to another bro

ofcourse gaming is more important , there is no comparison gaming > wife
yeh baat ki baat hai ,ask if i recollect correctly @nRiTeCh s wife allows /encourages him to game aur kya chahiye life mai

yeh baat ki baat hai ,ask if i recollect correctly @nRiTeCh s wife allows /encourages him to game aur kya chahiye life mai
Damn guy got a real keeper , would marry such a girl 10/10 , one of past gf was so needy she wanted attention all the time , she gave me a ultimatum its either gaming and my hobbies or its's her needless to say i made the right call and choose gaming , never been more happier

Back