Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

yeh baat ki baat hai ,ask if i recollect correctly @nRiTeCh s wife allows /encourages him to game aur kya chahiye life mai
Ya my wife is equally interested in all my hobbies and accompanies/encourages/pushes me for custom stuff, mods etc... :cool:
Damn guy got a real keeper , would marry such a girl 10/10 , one of past gf was so needy she wanted attention all the time , she gave me a ultimatum its either gaming and my hobbies or its's her needless to say i made the right call and choose gaming , never been more happier
Glad my GF turned wife is/was never a typical attention seeker like today's insta/tiktoker chicks.. Thus I always got/get full time to pursue whatever I wanted to.. Trust and pure passion is what we purely believe in!
In fact she was surprised to see my this side and instantly got hooked into..

Last edited:
Ya my wife is equally interested in all my hobbies and accompanies/encourages/pushes me for custom stuff, mods etc... :cool:

Glad my gf turned wife was never a typical attention seeker like today's insta/tiktoker chicks.. Thus I always got/get full time to pursue whatever I wanted to..
In fact she was surprised to see my this side..
could you win anymore bruh , you're just flexing on us now

Nothing more to say so...but ya I'm lucky.
One more flex, when we will buy our car she wants it to be fully sportily modded..all cosmetic, in-car mods etc.
Where did you find the unicorn ? Lol.
Damn guy got a real keeper , would marry such a girl 10/10 , one of past gf was so needy she wanted attention all the time , she gave me a ultimatum its either gaming and my hobbies or its's her needless to say i made the right call and choose gaming , never been more happier
Dude ! Dude ! Dude ! :p

yeh guru mantra hai

Glad my GF turned wife is/was never a typical attention seeker like today's insta/tiktoker chicks.. Thus I always got/get full time to pursue whatever I wanted to.. Trust and pure passion is what we purely believe in!
In fact she was surprised to see my this side and instantly got hooked into..
yeh last line guru mantra hai

PS : edited second last line guru mantra hai. Last line is just accepting the person

Last edited:
Not on any social media but directly f2f...
unicorns do always exist out in the wild , the less i say about girls on SM the better , lets just say back then we used to call people who used to didn't do anything and just stay at home living on daddy's money as jobless , nowadays we call them Instagram models.

edit - im sure mod is gonna com any second now to stop this off topic banter:laughing:

I am not on any social media apart from WhatsApp.

Mujhe bhi aise wife chahiye. :p

Difficult, that era has gone.. now every teen wants to be a tiktok, insta aka some exposive wannbe model.
We met when theres were no smartphones. Only media was sms and calls and those monthly recharges offering no ultd freebies! Piece of mind!

after lionel messi i think @nRiTeCh is lucky
Kuch bi yaar! But yeah my life is extremely messy than messi is all I can say.

GPU pricing trends to Perfect Waifu trends

dono dil ko kareeb hai
Difficult, that era has gone.. now every teen wants to be a tiktok, insta aka some exposive wannbe model.
We met when theres were no smartphones. Only media was sms and calls and those monthly recharges offering no ultd freebies! Piece of mind!

Kuch bi yaar! But yeah my life is extremely messy than messi is all I can say.
i have almost perfect normal life , getting a partner/companion is difficult .Life mai saare kalesh mehnat aur suj bujh se nipta sakte hai but getting a partner is difficult.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I got a RpTech mail today for a 3080 FE at 66K. I don't need one any more, but can buy it for somebody else who is wanting one. I have no intention of scalping or profiting of any kind. Is it worth buying or should I just let it go?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I got a RpTech mail today for a 3080 FE at 66K. I don't need one any more, but can buy it for somebody else who is wanting one. I have no intention of scalping or profiting of any kind. Is it worth buying or should I just let it go?
Obviously is worth buying if you need it else for someone...

Back