Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

So far some good deals which I've come across are the RX 6650 XT (I think) for that 23k or so, RTX 3060 Ti and that RTX 3080 above. I would like the 3060Ti but don't play games anymore so not a priority tbh. And I want the FE or a good one form Zotac. Plan now is to get a used 2080 Super FE when I get a fiber connection here in the village. As I would be the only subscriber in my village they said I need to buy about 2-3kms of the fiber wire so it can be feasible for them to give me the connection. :hilarious:

So far some good deals which I've come across are the RX 6650 XT (I think) for that 23k or so, RTX 3060 Ti and that RTX 3080 above. I would like the 3060Ti but don't play games anymore so not a priority tbh. And I want the FE or a good one form Zotac. Plan now is to get a used 2080 Super FE when I get a fiber connection here in the village. As I would be the only subscriber in my village they said I need to buy about 2-3kms of the fiber wire so it can be feasible for them to give me the connection. :hilarious:
Go jio 5g :p

FB_IMG_1660695019851.jpg
Was this reflected here in India?
Hope they make slim version of 4080. I would really need it for my sff.
Not slim but there may be a Mini version.

Quite a comparison of GPU prices from various markets.

It has become 26,999 now and the 6700 XT has also gone up to 41,499 from 37, 999 :arghh: And folks like primeabgb still ripping off people as if they are a drug cartel from Colombia cashing in on high demand. :rolleyes:
Sellers still want to maximise profits, that includes AMD & Nvidia. No matter how much people say, crypto miners were one of the major reasons we are in this situation. It has been proven multiple times how GPU prices reduce with the crypto bubble burst.

Sellers still want to maximise profits, that includes AMD & Nvidia. No matter how much people say, crypto miners were one of the major reasons we are in this situation. It has been proven multiple times how GPU prices reduce with the crypto bubble burst.
Ever wonder why is that? Let me jot it down for you in two words... Demand and Supply.

If the former goes up then prices will increase to maximize profits and to slow down the demand and prevent lack of stock. If the latter goes up the prices will decrease to get rid of the stock.
No matter what the situation the seller will always look for profit and will never intend to sell an item for lesser profit let alone for a loss.

Individual miners were not the sole reason but mining farms were.

Where to post how much can I get for a graphics card for selling purposes?
Price it accordingly to current market trend as everyone else does. Usually a 20-25% price reduction from current selling price is a good starting point.

That we are seeing already and more are inbound. Both companies were wrong in betting on Crypto. It had to move away from GPU mining. Same thing happened with Bitcoin too, I recall RT580 being sold here for 8500. I am certain that in next month or two we will see RTX 3080 dropping under 65k. The price where 3070Ti is selling now. 3080Ti has already fallen close to 1L to 1.2L. Good days are inbound for gamers or those who waited long enough.

That we are seeing already and more are inbound. Both companies were wrong in betting on Crypto. It had to move away from GPU mining. Same thing happened with Bitcoin too, I recall RT580 being sold here for 8500. I am certain that in next month or two we will see RTX 3080 dropping under 65k. The price where 3070Ti is selling now. 3080Ti has already fallen close to 1L to 1.2L. Good days are inbound for gamers or those who waited long enough.
Used rx580 were sold for sub 8k -10k iin 2019 then price shoot up

I feel so happy seeing Nvidia and AMD struggling to clear their stock. They and the partners ripped us for last two years and it is time for them to have some headache.

It is so infuriating to see these 2 year old cards selling at such high prices (even to this day). Cheapest 3060 Ti is still around 40k and that is above the launch MSRP set by Nvidia for the card.

Back