Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

LHR unlock is just a marketing strategy imo as AMD had launched 6600xt and was being crowned as the mining king and AMD sales were up since last 2 months.

LHR cards were underpriced, picked up in bulk by retailers and scalpers and now boom news is out so time to scalp and raise prices.

There is no demand from miners for these LHR cards but is just being tricked to create false demand and raise prices.
This is very insidious if true.

There is no demand from miners for these LHR cards but is just being tricked to create false demand and raise prices.
The hashrates are better and NBMiner is in no way, shape or form associated with either resellers/Nvidia or any other entity. If people can get 68% of the hashrate of the non-LHR model then it's a win for them. They can buy the LHR card at lower rates mine on them for 4 months get the card near to MSRP or even lower. 4-5$ a day earning on the card is not bad for 3060ti or above.

1629195359954.png

But obviously as the news spreads the prices of LHR cards will also go up making ROI or even breaking near to MSRP a little tough.

The hashrates are better and NBMiner is in no way, shape or form associated with either resellers/Nvidia or any other entity. If people can get 68% of the hashrate of the non-LHR model then it's a win for them. They can buy the LHR card at lower rates mine on them for 4 months get the card near to MSRP or even lower. 4-5$ a day earning on the card is not bad for 3060ti or above.

But obviously as the news spreads the prices of LHR cards will also go up making ROI or even breaking near to MSRP a little tough.
Bro did you try it yourself? If yes, then please share the actual experience - stability/performance/heat/profits.

If no then I may share the first hand experience from my fellow friend miners - LHR unlock is just a software trick for ETH right now which increase the power draw to trick it. It's unstable and crashes after sometime plus is drawing too much power. It is going to take months to stabilize and till then ETH will be nearing POS. It's just a gimmick to increase prices in the name of ETH unlock, which is actually a temporary workaround not working as being publicised :)

Bro did you try it yourself? If yes, then please share the actual experience - stability/performance/heat/profits.
Check my edited post, yes 185W is a lot for just 52MH/s. 3060Ti non-LHR can do 60MH/s at 125W but it's still doable where electricity is cheap or you don't have to pay for it... hint hint, PG guys lol
Also considering 3080/3090 they are also not the most efficient cards for mining but churn out a lot of hashrate, why? because they are GDDR6X based cards, best for ETH, same as 3070Ti so I expect similar power draws.

And here my broke begging ass is searching my email everyday for a mail from rptech.
Can you buy a gpu from somebody else's email?
Because I sent them an enquiry earlier this year and haven't received the email. But rn I won't buy one, will probably buy when 4000 series drops as I don't see many games that my existing gpu can't handle. The inquiry was for 3070 FE, so if it comes and anybody wants to buy they can use my invite.

Because I sent them an enquiry earlier this year and haven't received the email. But rn I won't buy one, will probably buy when 4000 series drops as I don't see many games that my existing gpu can't handle. The inquiry was for 3070 FE, so if it comes and anybody wants to buy they can use my invite.
Yes, you can. Frowned upon, but you can.

Yes you can . Let me know if you get it. Right now I'm just using my laptop as my 1070 died couple of month earlier. So now my desktop is collecting dust.

Can we report what Rashi is doing here to nVidia to take some action against them?
Proceed.. and we all shall follow...
So guys, it seems that the prices of 3070Ti and 3080Ti have been dropped or was I too late to see this. Just saw the nvidia website.

Link - https://www.nvidia.com/en-in/geforce/graphics-cards/30-series/rtx-3080-3080ti/

View attachment 111858

Link - https://www.nvidia.com/en-in/geforce/graphics-cards/30-series/rtx-3070-3070ti/

View attachment 111859

I don't know if the AIB cards will also follow suite.
It was already highlighted here 3 weeks ago..

Can we report what Rashi is doing here to nVidia to take some action against them?
You can't prove that Rashi is doing it - its their staff who is taking extra cut and providing it to the ppl.

Since all transactions are done in cash apart from the actual GPU invoice - which you get it for MSRP or market price.

Unless you run the sting operation - I don't see chance to get this thing proved.

Back