Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

So what about rptech? (the no.1 ranked IT distributer)
Can we expect FE gpus, to be easily available soon?
Yes indeed and absolutely
Until now lottery system but if this gpu prices comes down then everybody can buy as their as usual msrp prices. I say everybody.
Subject to again availability if Nvidia wants to make more monies then it will limit fe editions than AIB ones otherwise not.

New update.....eth2.0(POS) testnet kiln is now live...which means eth2.0 is on track to be released in june/july....so expect huge price drops in a month i guess.
Yes true testing started and it is on track for June/July, plus US had passed some order related to cryptocurrency although they are not banning nor legalizing anything just like India.
Plus Intel Arc GPUs are also coming May onwards, going to be interesting year ahead and fading mining Euphoria just like 2017-18 times soon.

New update.....eth2.0(POS) testnet kiln is now live...which means eth2.0 is on track to be released in june/july....so expect huge price drops in a month i guess.
Great news!
I've noticed a recent influx of used GPUs on TE - probably due to ETH POS. I assume more used mining GPUs are on their way too.
(Terrible timing that I chose to sell my 1050ti now, btw)
I'm a bit skeptical about massive price drops on the retail market though.
Indian retailers are usually quite opposed to dropping prices - especially after profiting so much over the past 2 years (even the AMD 6500XT is going at a 4-5k premium online).
I think another 6 months would bring us closer to pre-pandemic prices in India. Assuming Intel and ETH POS are all that we hope them to be.

Great news!
I've noticed a recent influx of used GPUs on TE - probably due to ETH POS. I assume more used mining GPUs are on their way too.
(Terrible timing that I chose to sell my 1050ti now, btw)
I'm a bit skeptical about massive price drops on the retail market though.
Indian retailers are usually quite opposed to dropping prices - especially after profiting so much over the past 2 years (even the AMD 6500XT is going at a 4-5k premium online).
I think another 6 months would bring us closer to pre-pandemic prices in India. Assuming Intel and ETH POS are all that we hope them to be.
Also merger on testnet from POW to POS was successful

We should have a CPU Pricing Trend too, just checked today with my vendor and 5950x with Motherboard from him will cost for 59000. I remember the same CPU selling for 74k and he asked me not buy it unless its life or death matter. He is also hoping that GPU prices will come down in the next 6 months.

We should have a CPU Pricing Trend too, just checked today with my vendor and 5950x with Motherboard from him will cost for 59000. I remember the same CPU selling for 74k and he asked me not buy it unless its life or death matter. He is also hoping that GPU prices will come down in the next 6 months.
Gpu prices are already quite down.....but not at same level as in late 2020 or early 2021....cheapest 3060ti can be had for 59-60k

Me too hoping for the same as I am a tech geek. Always liked computers a lot.

Another price drop on 3080:

Screenshot_20220319-132032__01.jpg

Calling 10 Rs another price drop is a little too kind don't you think? :D :D
For some its like every paisa counts...
Still to early as one never knows out of nowhere if suddenly happens..+ or -
Advice for those who have waited too long.. buy it now if you find a reasonable deal as for real msrps it might take 6 months+ easily only if conditions are fav..

Wait till June since now people have already waited like 1.5 years what's more 3 months... ETH mining is almost dead. Even a 3090 now makes 3.5-3.7$ a day after electricity costs. That used to be the case for 3060Ti last year and it's getting worse since POS testnet kiln is live and ETH 2.0 is on track for Q2 2022 end.

We're seeing better GPU availability now since bulk buying for mining has stopped, people are afraid that ROI may not happen now. It's just a matter of couple months that they realize and dump the cards on used market.

Last edited:
Back