Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Finally some good days are coming, though this is for CPU. Just took it now -

1647741632542.png

With Intel going to flood the market to gain share, AMD and NVIDIA will have to reduce the prices both AIB and themself too.

₹73,699

Last edited:
I feel discouraged to write in this room because everyone talking about GPU's worth 50k~1L where as I don't want to spend that much only for a GPU, Where are those days when we used to buy cards in 15~20k range.
RTX 3050 was supposed to be the new sub 20k GPU, but you know with scalpers (ahem retailers/distributors ahem), prices went up. Miners are to blame as well. Silicon shortage IMO happened because of these 2 primarily. One can only hope. For budget gamers, my recommendation is a console or 70k gaming laptop with RTX 3050.

For budget gamers, my recommendation is a console or 70k gaming laptop with RTX 3050.
True. Gaming PCs don't make sense for most people. They are too costly. You can almost get a console and a laptop (for PC use) for the same price.

Only problem is that current gen consoles are also mostly out of stock everywhere. So that leaves gaming laptops as the only option.

True. Gaming PCs don't make sense for most people. They are too costly. You can almost get a console and a laptop (for PC use) for the same price.

Only problem is that current gen consoles are also mostly out of stock everywhere. So that leaves gaming laptops as the only option.
Series S is usually in stock. Many of my friends are very casual gamers & some of them don't even need a personal laptop, so XB SS is not bad. Obviously, XB SX & PS5 are better choices for just 15k extra, higher storage & better GPU.

I feel discouraged to write in this room because everyone talking about GPU's worth 50k~1L where as I don't want to spend that much only for a GPU, Where are those days when we used to buy cards in 15~20k range.
They have made so much profit with this crypto crap so to them our version of 20k is like 100k.
Anyhow, Primeabgb never fails to amaze me with their morning fresheness and today's is this. Lmfao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220320-130752_Gmail.png
    Screenshot_20220320-130752_Gmail.png
    915.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by a moderator:
You are asking like where are those days of Rs 40 ltr fuel or 14bucks milk!
Era changes..
We may have to take collective action, if all gamers and...um...machine learning enthusiasts hold off buying at inflated prices, prices may come down then. But these are pipe dreams.

We may have to take collective action, if all gamers and...um...machine learning enthusiasts hold off buying at inflated prices, prices may come down then. But these are pipe dreams.
Nobody can control it ever. All have varying buying capacities hence corruption is on a high and will be every growing..
Some will always want to buy under msrp through some discount, some want msrp while some dont mind paying few ks more while some are perfectly fine buying it at a premium scalping rates!
This is the real world!

I have 1060 3gb and I hardly get time to play games though would like to have atleast 3050/3060 at decent price but we all know current scene. I'll just keep waiting and buy 2070/3060 from miners IF they priced right. Not gonna pay premium. Since I was planning to upgrade monitor and buy 32' 2k monitor, the problem is that 1060 might not be enough for most of the games so just went ahead and bought Samsung 4k TV, will use as Monitor and enjoy big screen for those google worksheets :D

So yesterday i told that my buddy has 3060ti fe and wants to swap with 3080 fe.
A person reached out to me with an offer of 3080ti Asus tuf + 30k with bill without box.
What do you guys think?

Sell the 3060Ti to me at MSRP /s
I won't mind. But i love the fe design and want to keep it as something to look in the future that is why I want to exchange it with another fe. If not then this card will be on display in my bedroom after it dies.
But unfortunately it's my buddy's and he thinks the same

So yesterday i told that my buddy has 3060ti fe and wants to swap with 3080 fe.
A person reached out to me with an offer of 3080ti Asus tuf + 30k with bill without box.
What do you guys think?
Do it! No second thoughts on this if due diligence is done to check if the deal is genuine.
6 months from now the 3080ti will have higher value than FE HHR cards not to mention it undoubtedly has a longer usable lifespan.

Back