Graphic Cards Graphic card buying advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Graphic Card Advisor

ragzdiablo said:
Gigabyte Superb 460 ..:)
It says 460...but its actually a 400w PSU..

Out of these...the GTS 250 is the best...
well above the HD 5670..
But, before you purchase it, please make sure you have the correct power supply..
which one do you have now?

right now i have hav any rig ,,,gonna purchase new one....

going for Gigabyte Superb 460 ...

but temme..does the GTS 250 has DDR5 RAM & DX11 support like HD5670 ?

what made u to say its better card...

plzzzz reply...i m new bie....i dnt know much abt these stuff....:ashamed:

GTS 250 does not have Directx11 Support but it's definitely a better card for gaming than the HD 5670.

ragzdiablo said:
Gigabyte Superb 460 ..:)
It says 460...but its actually a 400w PSU..

Hm the 400W won't be good enough if I upgrade my Graphic card in the future right? What's the next Gigabyte PSU after the 400w one? Price?

wr8_utd said:
GTS 250 does not have Directx11 Support but it's definitely a better card for gaming than the HD 5670.

whats the price of GTS 250 ?
and which PSU should i use for it?

Not sure about the PSU but here in Mumbai where I had inquired GTS 250 512 was for 6.75k and 1GB was for 7.4

prince_20003 said:
whats the price of GTS 250 ?

and which PSU should i use for it?

if u r tight on budget then go with VIP Gold 500W or Gigabyte Superb 460W..

or else if u want something future proof den u can go with Corsair vx450W/550W, Tagan500W/600W, CM GX550W n awl..

budget around rs 4.5k.......
need advice for buying graphics card.....that plays fallout 3,farcry 2, max settings

I have a 400w VIP PSU, have no intentions in changing it as of now. Needed a Graphics card (nvidia/ati) within Rs 5000. Please suggest.
My gaming would be COD MW 1, 2 a couple of racing games. I am yet to try Left for Dead.

hy guys,

im prity confuse abt the 12v rail rating of smps,
could u explain tat fr me or may b just dirct me towards some good articals/ websits whr i cn lrn all abt smps and gpu relationship

thnx:hap2:

techno_funky said:
I have a 400w VIP PSU, have no intentions in changing it as of now. Needed a Graphics card (nvidia/ati) within Rs 5000. Please suggest.

My gaming would be COD MW 1, 2 a couple of racing games. I am yet to try Left for Dead.

Sapphire HD5670 512MB GDDR5 ~ 5.1-5.4k. Doens't need a separate PCI-E connector too. Your best bet with that PSU and budget.

techno_funky said:

yeah an HD5670 will be a good choice for you considering everything u mentioned..go for it :hap2:

At a Budget of around 5k...HD 5670 is the best option...

it working on a generic PSU, makes the choice even better..

Hey dude..Imbuying a new dell 14r..Just wanted to know can i buy a graphics card otherwise and get somebdy to fix it inth new machine ? Maybe sed it to dell only for the same ? It has intel hd graphics but i think it wont suffice..

karan_n8 said:
Hey dude..Imbuying a new dell 14r..Just wanted to know can i buy a graphics card otherwise and get somebdy to fix it inth new machine ? Maybe sed it to dell only for the same ? It has intel hd graphics but i think it wont suffice..

That wont work ...
laptops cannot be fitted with graphic cards after wards...
If you want a Laptop which can be used for some gaming, get a Dell studio 15,,,

karan_n8 said:

ragzdiablo said:
That wont work ...
laptops cannot be fitted with graphic cards after wards...
If you want a Laptop which can be used for some gaming, get a Dell studio 15,,,

Nope u cant add GPU later. Why not get the new Inspiron 15R.
It has i-3 330M, 4GB DDRIII, 320GB HDD, HD5470 512MB for 36.9k :D

Inspiron 15R Laptop Details | Dell India

DarkAngel said:
Sapphire HD5670 512MB GDDR5 ~ 5.1-5.4k. Doens't need a separate PCI-E connector too. Your best bet with that PSU and budget.

111diablo111 said:
yeah an HD5670 will be a good choice for you considering everything u mentioned..go for it :hap2:
ragzdiablo said:
At a Budget of around 5k...HD 5670 is the best option...
it working on a generic PSU, makes the choice even better..

Thanks guys, from a look at my bank balance 5K now seems a problem, also tried searching for this card and I cant really find it. Had called Prime abgb earlier and got a quote for a BIG 9600gt 512mb for 2.5k :S, will this card work on my PSU.

Basically I can now go for a card (nvidia/ati) worth 3-4 without any problems.

techno_funky said:
HD 5670 is the best option u have :wit ur budget......

it doesnt need any separate power supply...
:hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2:

prince_20003 said:
HD 5670 is the best option u have :wit ur budget......

it doesnt need any separate power supply...
:hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2:

Thanks but I just replied I dont think Ill be able to go for that card, way out of the budget now :( . How is the PowerColor PCS HD4670 512MB DDR3 card (@ 4400rs) or SAPPHIRE HD 4670 1GB DDR3 PCI-E (@ 4400rs)

HD 5770 is my final choice for my card :D

Incase I do need a cooling system for the card what should I use and hw much would it cost?

techno_funky said:
Thanks but I just replied I dont think Ill be able to go for that card, way out of the budget now :( . How is the PowerColor PCS HD4670 512MB DDR3 card (@ 4400rs) or SAPPHIRE HD 4670 1GB DDR3 PCI-E (@ 4400rs)

Get a sapphire model.it's the premium partner of ati/amd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back