Holy Cow! What is going on..

Also @meetdilip please clarify what you mean by "hindu" or "faith" because that is something you have been continually bringing up but never explaining what it means to you. Please elaborate so that people don't make assumptions about you being a dumb Bhakt (whatever that means) so that we can move forward with this cyclical but entertaining thread.

he already said:
If you need to be taught on how to respect someone's faith, you are hopeless. I am not trying.

so he's not gonna elaborate, just keep trolling with one-liners.

Please enlighten us, how do you want us to respect other 'faiths'? Please explain the steps required in detail. Not stupid one-liners like, 'where there's a will there's a way', 'the sun "rises" in the east', 'fanatics murder in the name of religion'

I put it in the same category as that dhinchak bimbo, kolaveri or gangname crap. Don't go presuming why i do and don't watch things.

when it's liberal or left wing media it's bad propaganda, but when the bjp runs their smear campaign (some very subtly) none of you bat an eyelid?

You have some kind of ego complex if you think we eat things just to piss other people off. i'll just say it straight, you are one of the most pretentious people i've seen on this forum. with very obvious biases.

All the bjp supporter trolls are diverting from the main issue of localised terrorism by bringing up topics like "faith" and "minority".

Hahaha, Personal attack on presenting counter argument & facts...
We know this personality trait, its a Bhakt ; pro Modi or Anti doesn't matter ( A whole thread on cow Vigilantes without mentioning meat Mafia ; Bravo!).

BTW Bihar now is officially anti Secular, media reports of Cow Vigilantes started. My stand is vindicated...[emoji23]

http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/3-men-...f-attacked-by-cow-vigilantes-in-bihar-1733183

In your 'argument' you said media is biased and then went on to justify your statement with reports from.... media?

There is no personal attack apart from an observation on your obvious bias and ego which reflects in your posts. otherwise every reply post will be 'personal' now.

Now media (ndtv etc) cannot report the news? they are immediately fake news? only when they praise modi and bjp they are tolerable and unbiased?

Away from this topic, I do agree that media is heavily biased in the country including newspapers and channels(obiviously for ruling party)

This is another example of using tech to pretend to solve a human issue.With the level of education and mentality of people in India(Delhi NCR I am specifically looking at you) this will do nothing.

So this is what happens even after the culprits have been arrested: http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/0...-shows-quandary-indian-women-face_a_23068043/

So just guess what will practically happen in real life when a woman in trouble hits the panic button on their now mandatory gps enabled phone.

Well, the one positive thing i can say is it might at the least prevent an assault or murder, hopefully. But till the party's dadagiri is taken care of, their people will keep breaking the law with impunity. For example, ride without a helmet, don't pay 200 bucks fine, and get the cop transferred near nepal border.

Apparently, there is an ongoing genocide of poor innocent RSS workers in Kerala by supporters of the ruling party. It was all covered up by the sickular media in the past because the victims were Hindu.

Apparently, there is an ongoing genocide of poor innocent RSS workers in Kerala by supporters of the ruling party. It was all covered up by the sickular media in the past because the victims were Hindu.
What else is the reason ?
Or do you think that it wasn't covered because Kerala as a state is irrelevant to the media and its viewers ?

What else is the reason ?
Or do you think that it wasn't covered because Kerala as a state is irrelevant to the media and its viewers ?

Political murders especially in north kerala has been going on for years, and it has involved communists, congress, bjp and Muslim league. It has never been a secret and gets lots of coverage in local newspapers in Kerala. In fact there have been even more high profile incidents in the past which was never news at the national level. It has lately become national news because the government at the center and people pulling the strings have decided to make it one.

Last edited:
I'd say this is more truth than opinion. They're all terrorists by definition though. And there's no doubt either group would hesitate to sacrifice even their own just to 'win'.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I guess they need another Flory. In a way the communist party has a lot of similarity with the sangh.

Last edited:
It sounds so cliche and repetitive saying this, but extremes are bad, whether left or right. Politics and religion have ruined this country. Others too but especially ours. Absurd in this day and age of knowledge and understanding.

Political murders especially in north kerala has been going on for years, and it has involved communists, congress, bjp and Muslim league. It has never been a secret and gets lots of coverage in local newspapers in Kerala. In fact there have been even more high profile incidents in the past which was never news at the national level. It has lately become national news because the government at the center and people pulling the strings have decided to make it one.

The toll is same on both sides:
http://factchecker.in/in-north-kerala-hotbed-of-bjprss-cpm-clashes-roughly-equal-deaths/

However the trend is that national media puts up the news only when the attack was on Sangh and not when by them. Some news media doesn't even report that this was in retaliation to an attack by sangh a few days ago. Others hide the fact by putting a passing reference somewhere towards the end of the article. This has whipped up the sentiments of Hindus big time. Sad that, till recent past, keralaites knew this to be happening for decades in kannur region and now have suddenly developed amnesia regarding known facts.

What about the caption called Follow before you preach.

When we say, we want Unified Civil Code and Unified Marriage Act it should be followed or adopted in every stream as well.

There is 1 sector which always falls short when providing services to all areas or zones.

Just because there is Beam aka ACT in Hyderabad and Excitel BB in New Delhi, BSNL is offering it's best plans in those cities only.

What about the remaining India?

How come Reliance were able to provide continuous service pan India where as BSNL cannot. Shame on BSNL.

I hope Mr.Modi does something about this.

What he did in the North-east within 2 years of becoming PM is commendable though.

So while they're tearing down confederate statues in the US, here they want to make the worlds biggest one. At almost Rs. 4000 crores. They have to put all the money from exorbitant taxes they collected from us over the last 3 years to 'good' use right? There's a huge pothole on the main road in my area which they refuse to fill up for about 2 years now. I actually saw an old couple fall into it from their motorcycle, because the streetlights weren't working there either. And just 50 metres from the pothole they built a new speedbreaker. :banghead: See, new projects get more money, part (or most) of which can be pocketed. Repair/maintenance just drains their coffers.

I too am beginning to think that all this border nonsense, beef issues etc. are just to rile up people and the media and distract them from the real scams that are happening in plain sight right under our noses, but almost unnoticed.

So while they're tearing down confederate statues in the US, here they want to make the worlds biggest one. At almost Rs. 4000 crores. They have to put all the money from exorbitant taxes they collected from us over the last 3 years to 'good' use right? There's a huge pothole on the main road in my area which they refuse to fill up for about 2 years now. I actually saw an old couple fall into it from their motorcycle, because the streetlights weren't working there either. And just 50 metres from the pothole they built a new speedbreaker. :banghead: See, new projects get more money, part (or most) of which can be pocketed. Repair/maintenance just drains their coffers.

I too am beginning to think that all this border nonsense, beef issues etc. are just to rile up people and the media and distract them from the real scams that are happening in plain sight right under our noses, but almost unnoticed.

were there no statues built earlier? maybe you remember the elephant garden. Also 3 years back the potholes were not present, and even one appeared mysteriously it was filled up overnight, without any one noticing. the street lights were working always even during broad daylight.

There's a huge pothole on the main road in my area which they refuse to fill up for about 2 years now. I actually saw an old couple fall into it from their motorcycle, because the streetlights weren't working there either. And just 50 metres from the pothole they built a new speedbreaker. :banghead: See, new projects get more money, part (or most) of which can be pocketed. Repair/maintenance just drains their coffers.

AMCs are quite profitable and are actually a more reliable source of income than new projects. Also, if you fix potholes nicely, how will you get paid in the next quarter for fixing potholes? This dilemma is something that is not new to the current or past govts.

Back