Holy Cow! What is going on..

AMCs are quite profitable and are actually a more reliable source of income than new projects. Also, if you fix potholes nicely, how will you get paid in the next quarter for fixing potholes? This dilemma is something that is not new to the current or past govts.

The difference is when the previous govt. came out with this ridiculous multi-crore waste of the environment, the people opposed it successfully. But now that democracy is reduced to a farce, yay, world's tallest statue !

Last edited by a moderator:
yea when you do not have any answer for your stupid post....this is how you react

I stated current facts. You used random 'history' mixed with much rhetoric as justification for ongoing scams and call my post stupid? The nonsense you and your kind spout do not warrant a decent civil response. So bhakt on...

I stated current facts. You used random 'history' mixed with much rhetoric as justification for ongoing scams and call my post stupid? The nonsense you and your kind spout do not warrant a decent civil response. So bhakt on...
first thing, I have not justified the current statue building neither supported any scam. I just mentioned no government is different when coming to looting public money.
also I am no bhakt, but better then a pappu supporter.

You justified wasting almost FOUR THOUSAND CRORES of public money with "there were statues and potholes" before. scroll up and read your own post.

My mistake is i never seem to learn not to argue with internet forum trolls...

And yes, this govt. IS different especially when it comes to scams. They do it bigger, out in the open and legally. The previous govt. tried to build a godzilla sized statue and was shot down by the public. This govt. will shoot the public if they try to oppose them.

I'm not in the least bit surprised that right-wing extremists are liars and hypocrites.

I'm not in the least bit surprised that right-wing extremists are liars and hypocrites.
Who is right wing or left wing or straight wing. Those who think of doing harm with malicious intent is a terrorist irrespective of what creed he belongs.

Think of common intention of 60 lakh people and the end result is the present government right. To the remaining people the same common intentioned people are terrorists right or right wing, left wing or straight wing. Then who is righteous in their thinking.

It changes with perception.

According to some, which governments should have come into power in UP & Kashmir.

Actually who came and formed. You cannot deny this.

Times change and we need to change accordingly, otherwise as a race or anything for that matter, we shall perish not immediately but will take some time.

Take for example: Some states are in the danger of being overhelmed by aliens than the native people. I meant some countries.

How about their inner feelings or emotions among the native population.

In order to survive they accepted the truth and are moving forward.

Of course if the migrated people of the said above state return back then the problem is solved but that cannot be done now.

If we keep on accusing or pointing fingers or quarrel then others will take our place.

PS: We as Indians have a great century ahead of us as a successful, fertile, advanced state.

Once everybody looked towards the west right, now it will be towards the east.

When we realised our potential that means we are the game changers in Asia.

We don't need to go into direct conflict but let our friends take care of it.

Last edited:
Lmfao. Dude you should join aib or some comedy show. This is hilarious AF. Thanks for providing the laugh of the day. This actually sounds like something Trump would say.

Of course anyone who opposes glorious Modi and BJP is a goon to you people.

Meanwhile, the BJP actually has goons on their payrolls.

We as Indians have a great century ahead of us as a successful, fertile, advanced state.

A governance like North Korea is where we are headed straight within next 5 years.

Any nation that does not question its govt and hands them too much power and supports them without question are bound to end up there. Every dictatorship that ever existed was chosen by its people and supported to an extreme extent.

FYI, North Korea is also a democratic country. It advertises it in its very name "Democratic People's Republic of Korea". It even has elections, but I guess everybody knows what happens there. Hitler too was democratically elected by the common intention of people of Germany.

As for India, do people even vote for a common intention? Only 1-2% of the people pay income taxes and are also responsible for the substantial portion of the taxes collected and politicians do not even care for their votes because their percentage doesn't even matter at the end.
What about the rest of the people? How many of them vote responsibly? We are talking about a country where votes are decided based on caste, religion, money and freebies. People didn't vote for any common intention and good of the country was not even a criteria for the vast majority,

Supporters of present govt clapped their hands when they removed gas subsidies and then started portraying misleading savings numbers as their great achievement. They didn't bother telling that 93% of their savings which was just from global gas prices falling to rock bottom levels. Yet people who were not availing the subsidies never even saw the full impact of reduced prices to the extent that it was in other countries.

The same supporters lauded demonetization even though its actual benefit was negligible while over 1000 innocent people died and crore's suffered just to get their own hard earned money when they needed it. The amount of black money caught in various raids at the time could easily be easily obtained from just one or two corrupt ministers in their own cabinet. Not a single BJP politician was touched even though their corruption is glaringly visible just from their own affidavits to the EC. Heck, not a single person in the opposition was touched either unless when it was convenient for them to do so.

They claimed a drastic increase in tax payers, but ignored to tell the people that tax payer count was actually increasing gradually for many years now as more people started taking up jobs where TDS ensure their entry into the tax radar. There is obviously a slightly higher increase than every year, its still negligible in the grand scheme of things and they are blowing it out of proportion to earn a few brownie points from people who don't know jack and most of whom never even paid taxes themselves apart from the indirect ones.

The biggest follies of this nation are its ignorance, irresponsible voting and support for questionable leadership and arrogance deriving from misguided delusions of grandeur. There is nothing great about our nation (unless you want to count its population and uncontrolled birth rates as a bragging point) and it never ever was in the past (unless you cherry pick some talking points while ignoring most of it). It never never will be in future either as long as people refuse to accept that truth.

Clever people like Modi realize that already take advantage of it. Do people really think he gives a damn about the cows or the rampart corruption in the country? He has his own personal agenda for the country which he will impose and people will soon have to bow down whether they like it or not.

Last edited:
Funny how their 'gods' are dying due to neglect, while they murder people for eating the same. Actually, it's not funny, cruelty to animals is not just a criminal offence, it's inhuman.

Do remember that while you eat chicken.

I prefer pork and beef, in that order. Then chicken, then turkey.

There is a lot of difference between humane slaughter, as is the norm in most of the developed world, vs. starving a cow to death, which is plain and simple cruelty.

What happened to your god ? How did he die ?

Are you retarded in addition to being a troll? You are part of the group who believes the cow is god, MURDER people over the topic and then go on to mistreat them yourselves. Not my god. You seem to be too dense to even understand what we're talking about.

Why don't you reply to the news articles and facts exposing your kind's hypocrisy instead of trolling my posts.

Back