Holy Cow! What is going on..

Pre BJP era has seen constant abuse of Hindu values and faith.

Oh yes yes. Now I remember. UPA government had banned celebration of Hindu festivals, closed down every single temple, and converted about 80% Hindus...

Such great spinning. You should try to get into cricket.

Nothing sells without demand.

This i absolutely agree with. There's a reason the BJP is in power and Modi is popular. And it's not just the Ambani-Adani sponsored monies.

It's construction, maybe

You are simply provoking me. I know :)

It was constructed sometime in the 16th century (older than the Taj Mahal). Your point?

Nothing to do with provocation, I'm simply responding to what you said about old values etc. with an example

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't take much to hurt people's sentiments eh? Try and read what the OP has posted before commenting anything. And also try to understand what Gandhiji meant about tolerance. It goes both ways.

Sadly, this is what secularism in India is. Bashing Hindu values and sentiments publicly.

It's not bashing but a mockery of the only country in the world to ban slaughtering cows for meat and food consumption because some people think it's a god animal....so with that logic aren't all animals god's creation? What make a cow special.....what is the difference between a cow or a chicken or a pig? A pig is the smartest animal of them all FYI.

Every other animal can be slaughtered and eaten except the cow, that's what is ridiculous and quite frankly sad as hell in this day and age.
This nonsensical double standard of a single animal being deemed holy is total bullshit!

Because we live in the 21st century we know animals aren't gods, NO there is nothing holy about an animal. end of story.

You can't classify an animal to be special and have such crazy laws against killing and eating it.

This retarded ban has not only robbed millions of their livelihood but put minorities lives at risk due to the religious fanatics.

But you rather have human bloodshed in the streets then let some people butcher and eat a stupid cow?

Get real man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minority politics has been in place for decades in India. Why someone need to be hurt when a different community is made a vote bank ?

Have you ever seen anyone being lynched for imbibing alcohol or eating bacon?

How is inciting a poor guy to kill some other poor guy on the issue of a cow (which is goddamn stupid animal based on the ones I have seen roaming about in Rajarhat,Kolkata) is being called majority vote bank politics?

P.S. Do you wear any leather shoes or use belts?If yes then I guess you will be denied entry to heaven as well based on the going logic on cows today.

I am sorry my friend but if you are so hurt by the plight of cows whereas 24% i.e.250 million people are subsiding on $1.25 a day , you are being distracted by a non issue in the name of fervent and ignorant community politics.

That is not the point. Everyone has the right to believe in his faith. Others has no right to dictate over it.
This was the same logic that was championed by the so called guardians of Indian culture when sati was banned by the British 150 years ago.

And also the same excuse used by the fanatics who shot up Charlie Hebdo.

Believing in your faith and practicing it in your own life is an honorable thing to do if you are a believer in a higher power.

But forcing others to follow your faith with threats of lynching or mob justice is just fanaticism/fascism.

BTW you didn't answer if you used leather gear?;)

This is precisely why BJP got into power. Minority appeasement has crossed all limits. There is no respect for Hindu values and faith.
Mate do you have anything more substantial that one liners?

If you have any logical example or cohesive and thought out statement please share as I am really interested as to how you arrived at your viewpoint?

You are asking people to explain why they keep their faith ? Will you, if someone demand an explanation from you ?

You want me to attack, bash other communities ? I have no intention to do that. Stop trying.

So you've got nothing then. It's just BJP vs others for you and you'll defend BJP no matter what the issue is.

So you've got nothing then. It's just BJP vs others for you and you'll defend BJP no matter what the issue is.

And I can quote the reverse for you as well - you are anti BJP, and you will defend the others irrespective of what the issue is.

I think we are fighting on a losing issue - irrespective of whichever govt comes to power, it will try to appease the minority, its vote bank and sponsors.

Back