how much does Sansa clip cost?

Reactive said:
I totally agree with faheem. I've a RE2+E5 combo for my Clip+. After coupling with E5 need for bass will be fulfilled and also the detailing is so amazing with this pair.

Not everybody wants bass, I'm looking for mid range and highs :bleh:

^ which red wire are u talking about , my sansa clip+ has no red wire

universal said:
My sansa clip is dead ....it was not turning on battery....but turns on during external power supply....and shows battery icon with diagonal line in it.....when i opened sansa ....red wire connecting ckt & battery was broken....dunno how :(

Item number: 260596468708

MohitPreet said:

there are three wires (blue red n black) ....thru which battery is attached to circuit....u will not see any wires unless u open it

My sansa is ALIVE again....:hap2::eek:hyeah:

p1020367mobile.jpg

in BEFORE image external power plug is connected to sansa ...as it was not starting on battery.

^Dude what's with you and that irritating-baby-with-the-pacifier-in-the-god-damn-mouth smiley? Is that even remotely related to your post?

Duh! >_<

@universal: many congrats on successfully resuscitating your Clip+. :D

viralbug said:
^ Nice. Did you resolder the wire?

BTW, didn't you have warranty on this? Or was this bought from KMD?

yup resolder using 8watt soldering iron n clip was bought through KMD

Desecrator said:
@universal: many congrats on successfully resuscitating your Clip+. :D

thx :)

Which one is best for bass lovers and which one for ultra sound quality? :p
FaH33m said:
E5 sounds good with PL-30, RE-2 ,RE-0 all of them.
Now SQ wise IMO,
RE1/RE-0 >> S4 >> Eternas/RE-2/PL-50/NE6 >> PL-30/PL-21 >> PL-11/CX300/EP-630.

Mohit posted it :)
Parv said:
^^ You have not told the item no. yet.
:tongue::)
BF1983 said:
^^ Lets beat him then. Maybe then he will share the item no. :)

Rockfella said:
Which one is best for bass lovers and which one for ultra sound quality? :p

Mohit posted it :)
:tongue::)

For ultra sound quality - RE0 and RE1, even the Klipsch S4 to some extent. RE2 is best among the lower range.

For bass - Klipsch S4 and NE6. Among cheap ones, CX300, PL11, EP630 have lots of bass, but its muddy.

Klipsch S4 and NE6 avl/price?

viralbug said:
For ultra sound quality - RE0 and RE1, even the Klipsch S4 to some extent. RE2 is best among the lower range.
For bass - Klipsch S4 and NE6. Among cheap ones, CX300, PL11, EP630 have lots of bass, but its muddy.

Is this normal? I get very loud and better sound from my giga g31 onboard audio+E5+PL11+Foobar as compared to Clip+E5+PL11.

Of course its normal. A desktop sound system will always provide more power than a battery operated sound system.

Klipsch S4 is readily available with some dealers in the market section.

The Ne6 us being brought by buygamingstuff. However he has not replied if he has stock in addition to those who placed their pre-orders.

Back