HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

surenther.ss said:
I bought it at high price 274$ :mad: for 32GB including shipping to NY

Hmm.. that seems to be going price presently for 32gb model.. the lowest I've seen for 32gb was $260 shipped.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

malefic said:

the seller despite having zero feedback, sold 10 in no time. the price was around $148 which was good considering it is almost impossible at present to get one below $200.

thenvk said:
Thanks daniel for the links. I have just placed the orders. 2* 16gb using normal pay. 2*32gb using google checkout.

Now the prays begin :)

why you didn't used PayPal? This is also an option.

My CC is charged. Earlier in case of Dynamism they didn't charged it and the order was cancelled as it was OOS. Seems that the money will be blocked for 21days :( .

archat68 said:
My CC is charged. Earlier in case of Dynamism they didn't charged it and the order was cancelled as it was OOS. Seems that the money will be blocked for 21days :( .

thts why i didnt order this time. no use blocking money.

archat68 said:

How do you know that your CC has been charged. I think it takes at least 1 day for CC charge to reflect. The message you get on your mobile phone is the message for authorization.

I feel you've not been billed yet.

techpal said:
Is it worth at 12.5k?

12.5k , yes IMHO. Just because Hp has reduced it's price, it doesn't becomes any inferior. WebOS as of today has plenty of apps that are useful in day -2 day, of course it is no where even close to android or iOS.

Looking at the enthusiasm of dev community, android port is not far away and in that case it will be a super deal.

bigbyte said:
How do you know that your CC has been charged. I think it takes at least 1 day for CC charge to reflect. The message you get on your mobile phone is the message for authorization.

12.5k , yes IMHO. Just because Hp has reduced it's price, it doesn't becomes any inferior. WebOS as of today has plenty of apps that are useful in day -2 day, of course it is no where even close to android or iOS.

Looking at the enthusiasm of dev community, android port is not far away and in that case it will be a super deal.

but the authorization is done to check whether you have limit

bigbyte said:

Got the message "A transaction of $124.61 on 5.9.11 on your ICICI bank CC XXXX_XXXX_XXXX_XXXX is made at Google. Available credit limit........."> Will be reflected in the statement surely within 3-4 days.

archat68 said:
Got the message "A transaction of $124.61 on 5.9.11 on your ICICI bank CC XXXX_XXXX_XXXX_XXXX is made at Google. Available credit limit........."> Will be reflected in the statement surely within 3-4 days.

Not necessarily. It is just the authorization, so your credit limit has been reduced by this amount. Your card may or may not have been charged.

We all received this message while purchasing touch pads from B & N. the only toll was credit limit, no actual charge ever happened.

bigbyte said:
Not necessarily. It is just the authorization, so your credit limit has been reduced by this amount. Your card may or may not have been charged.

We all received this message while purchasing touch pads from B & N. the only toll was credit limit, no actual charge ever happened.

Yes very correct

My CC limit is screwed due to BN orders which are still in authorization state

expect them to be off after 21 days

bigbyte said:
Hmm.. that seems to be going price presently for 32gb model.. the lowest I've seen for 32gb was $260 shipped.

Ya, you are right. Just now i received my TP ,I calculated the total cost spend 13075 (274$) + 1725(SNS Shipping) + 2400 (Duty) = 17200 RS.

This is my first tablet and i started reading this

New Touchpad? Here's your "Get Started" guide - PreCentral Forums

If anybody tried these stuffs, please share your experiance here.

Guys, if you use Google Checkout, money is taken out of the CC immediately. Paypal and Google Checkout does that. That's why it's always better to pay normally through CC.

JT_daniel said:
Guys, if you use Google Checkout, money is taken out of the CC immediately. Paypal and Google Checkout does that. That's why it's always better to pay normally through CC.

Thanks for telling

I never knew

paypal and google will be last options now

Back