iBhejo Deals Thread

Clearance sale is now Azadi sale :tearsofjoy:
1658865160932.png

Clearance sale is now Azadi sale :tearsofjoy:
View attachment 140880
Clearing the item gives them Azaadi from it. On a serious note, the clearance items may not always be in the best condition and they don't take responsibility for it. They did issue me a voucher of 500 for one of the items costing around 900 which was not in a great condition, though usable. In that sense, at least they are responsive.

I just want to buy that Philips trimmer again. It is really good for the price.has flaws too I mean there is no way to check if it is getting charge or no.

Atleast Philips could have put the indicator light on charger but that too was very expensive for them.

Still having used several times it does the job well.

So here hoping it is available again for Rs 800 we got it for.

People who've bought from the site before, how does the shipping work? It says 'processing' forever? This can't possibly be the default for them

philips BG7030/49 for ~1500 after FRIDAY20 coupon
Ordered it on 26th Nov, got it today. Outer packing was smushed but the Philips box was intact. Got a BIC pen and a coupon code for extra discount on the next order

what courier service did they ship with?

There are 2 stickers on the box: ICCWorld and MarkExpress. Not sure of the shipper. The item came from Mumbai to Bangalore.

Another weird thing I noticed is that the date is printed on the shipping label as: 06/24/2022. Why would they predate the shipment?

Thank you sharing this.
Bought 2.
1 I can travel with and 1 for home use.
I'm wondering with air travel with these things : you can neither check it in because of batteries, nor can you carry-on because of the blades.

Looks like regular air travel is just impossible with these things, unless I'm missing something.

I'm wondering with air travel with these things : you can neither check it in because of batteries, nor can you carry-on because of the blades.

Looks like regular air travel is just impossible with these things, unless I'm missing something.
That is a good point man.
I usually travel by train but I actually got 2 to take with me abroad. Did not realise that .

Thanks who knows they would have asked me to leave it .

Trimmers are ok to travel with. I’ve traveled domestically and internationally with trimmers in my carry-on

Back