IC-> GO: Dell UltraSharp 2209WA 22 inch HD Flat Panel Widescreen LCD Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
gublooo

You got 3 posts noob and you registered today. Only to troll in this thread I suppose.

I bet he's some dealer. Why are only the guys with <10 posts posting crap. it happened in the demystify thread too. :rofl:

You trolls get a better deal, make a GO or post a review.

Hello Guys :)

Finally i got my Order Number :) thanks Rockfella :)

Estimate Delivery Date: 11-Mar-2009

Current Status : Ship from factory

i will update here when i get my monitor

^Hey Rockfella - money went through. Do let me know as to when the order will be placed, and shipped to the Vashi address to save on Octroi.

Yup yup, vashi adress ;)
TechHead said:
^Hey Rockfella - money went through. Do let me know as to when the order will be placed, and shipped to the Vashi address to save on Octroi.

U shud get it sooner :ashamed:
Maksa said:

Maksa said:

:S More than 4 weeks!!:( ! I thought ETA was 7 to 10 days!!!:no:

the price seems rather high should have been priced at around 15k or 16k,since these days u can get a 32inch ips based panasonic tvs for around 23k,i know the monitor has more resolution ,but the panasonic 32inch being 10inches bigger and with a tuner and speakers cost pretty close to the dell price.dell must make quite a lot of profit in that monitor.

adder said:
the price seems rather high should have been priced at around 15k or 16k,since these days u can get a 32inch ips based panasonic tvs for around 23k,i know the monitor has more resolution ,but the panasonic 32inch being 10inches bigger and with a tuner and speakers cost pretty close to the dell price.dell must make quite a lot of profit in that monitor.

Adder i think sansui and videoconns are cheap too, but way out of comparison of Dell. Its about image and text quality these monitors produce. These are excel for those who do gaming or image production.

-Raghav

LOL! LCDs just can't be compared with TFTs. :)

But 21.5", No Full HD and no HDMI either. Very hard to digest for that price. :no: I wonder how many ppl here are into Extreme, Hardcore Photoshopping or Animation.

rutvijt said:
But 21.5", No Full HD and no HDMI either. Very hard to digest for that price. .

Explain me the fun of FULL HD in 21.5 inchy screen. I thought full HD helps in 40" and bigger screen. Sorry for being maybe noob, but seriously even 720P and little above seems fine.

coolraghav said:
Explain me the fun of FULL HD in 21.5 inchy screen. I thought full HD helps in 40" and bigger screen. Sorry for being maybe noob, but seriously even 720P and little above seems fine.

The 40" LCD is true when you watch it from 5 feet away+, on a monitor u can definitely make out the diff. Higher resolution also means more dsektop space :)

I wud have luved to go for this is it was Full HD with hdmi :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back