IC : LA Crosse BC-900 Battery Charger W/ Lcd Display + 8 Sanyo Eneloop Batteries

Okay Great, I think this is good buy with the amount of batteries coming with it.

Although I've never used rechargable batteries, But I'm thinking I'm fed up of putting new duracell on the keyboard or the universal lcd remote etc.

All the costs pinches, i think this can be good buy for you..so I'm totally IN.

coolraghav said:
Okay Great, I think this is good buy with the amount of batteries coming with it.

Although I've never used rechargable batteries, But I'm thinking I'm fed up of putting new duracell on the keyboard or the universal lcd remote etc.

All the costs pinches, i think this can be good buy for you..so I'm totally IN.

As I said earlier... It may look expensive but the value is in the complete package.... :hap2:

I am closing this GO & all the people who have have not confirmed will be removed from the List... I think I'd waited enough...

As for now the GO is Closed

nukeu666 said:
confirm me for a set
pm me payment details

You are late... The GO is closed.. You were suppose to confirm by yesterday morning.. I had PMed KMD yesterday evening & he told me he would order same night...

Ask him if he has not ordered yet & is willing to include you as well...:cool2:

nukeu666 said:
bleh...who closes a GO before the final price is decided :s

Lolz.... :rofl: :rofl: Read the first post & my above posts... The final price was to be decided after getting the final confirmed orders 'coz there was a discount code to be used...

I spoke to KMD & he told me that he can only give a final quote if a specific no. is provided to him.. same was convened to the members here & they confirmed before that... Don't be ignorant... :p

Ask KMD if he has not ordered yet & can accommodate you as well 'coz I've given him the final confirmed list from my end... :cool2:

Those who missed this GO, please PM me and we can probably workout better. Probably around 3000. Bangalore people preferred (as I'm too lazy to explore art of packing and shipping). Limit is two more.

racy1 said:
Lolz.... :rofl: :rofl: Read the first post & my above posts... The final price was to be decided after getting the final confirmed orders 'coz there was a discount code to be used...

I spoke to KMD & he told me that he can only give a final quote if a specific no. is provided to him.. same was convened to the members here & they confirmed before that... Don't be ignorant... :p

Ask KMD if he has not ordered yet & can accommodate you as well 'coz I've given him the final confirmed list from my end... :cool2:

ahh so has he ordered it? i hope it comes before saturday :eek:hyeah:

Back