IC : LA Crosse BC-900 Battery Charger W/ Lcd Display + 8 Sanyo Eneloop Batteries

Yep i contacted him already :D . I somehow feels my sony charger is not charging uniross hybrio battery well. But it works good on sony cells.

i made my cousin order for me.

Will get my hands on it during diwli when my uncle and aunt arrive :clap:

as they are arriving in about a months time and i am not in a hurry i took that way. :D

All those who missed this, KMD has graciously agreed to order once more. It will be around 3400+local shipping. Please reply back and I'll compile the list and pass it on to KMD.

He must be really busy!!
neways here is the status he has given

I have already ordered the La Crosse battery chargers ... They have been shipped by the site to my New York location ... They should be delivered in NY on the 18th .. It'll be here around 4 days once its delivered to NY

^ There are always bigger and better stuff but at added cost. bc-900 takes care of all the requirements I could have from a sophisticated charger (probably has more than what I could ever use).

pawannh said:
^ There are always bigger and better stuff but at added cost. bc-900 takes care of all the requirements I could have from a sophisticated charger (probably has more than what I could ever use).
i think maha charger is for AA and AAA batteries only. La crosse charges C and D types also..

^ nope. Both are meant for AA and AAA batteries. with bc-900, 'C' and 'D' sized adaptor is included so that 'AA' battery can be plugged into devices needing 'C' and 'D' sized cells.

^^ MAHA9000.... is indeed better... with a bigger alpha numeric LCD & more options but its bulky.... like a mini typewriter... It costs ~$20 more....

I'm going to pass on the list today evening (6pm) to KMD. Please let me know if you are interested and wants to be included. it will cost 3400+local shipping

So far we have
1. nuke666
2. pawannh
3. vijaycool

Yes i know BC 900 is more than our needs. Just pointing out it has some very good features such as battery forming useful for new batteries which can able to break-in to achieve maximum capacity. As pointed out it cant be taken out while travelling.
I heard if we charge the battery at 200 mA in BC900 it cant able to find peak delta voltage causing battery overcharge and put in flames

Back