India's Tour of Australia - 2011

Renegade said:
I was wondering that too. I hear he isn't a meddling coach and that he only whispers pellets of wisdom into players ears. Wonder what he has been eating lately. :lol:
Too many kebabs, perhaps. Everyone is now having upset stomach and want to return to the pavilion as soon as possible. ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I am also wondering why does everyone keep saying we arent good enough on foreign soil. We werent so bad in SA, were we? Sure things have changed but making a generic statement, seriously?

Secondly, Anil Kumble had instigated a process where BCCI will be looking to prepare a pool of pacers. Sure they might all come from his own academy (ala Vinay Kumar and Abhimanyu Mithun) but that is a start:

India news: BCCI to pick fast-bowling pool | India Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

I don't know what the **** is going on. Within a year we've fallen so hard its ridiculous. Were we seriously ranked 1 in tests before the England tour? Why can't anyone bat anymore outside India :| But we can still hold our own in ODI's on the same soil. Are they just having a hard time getting back to test batting mentality after crap like ipl/t20?

Sad that Clarke has declared at a personal best of 329, he won't get a better chance of scoring a 400, or even a 500. 51 away from Hayden's 380 and 71 from Lara. Poor Hussey, captain deprived him of a double ton. They could have gotten to their personal best still bowl the crap out India in 2-3 sessions (now Ashwin's barren pitch will turn to a minefield). :no:

Wicket seems to have eased out for batting. At least that is the impression you get if you see how Gambhir is batting. Sehwag is Sehwag, and his batting will always be a gamble, but lately it goes against India more than the opposition.

Atleast, Indian batsmen are showing much more resistance this time. Sehwag, forget it. :|

Dravid, now in 3 out of the 4 innings he has faced on the tour, got bowled in the same manner ... G A P b/w bat and pad. The Wall just got vulnerable this time.

That was expected from sehwag,playing unneeded shots at wrong time,i hope laxman plays good innings cause someone has to hit 100 or more.

Now that Gambhir scored a half century, he will probably escape the axe. Laxman and Kohli will be under pressure to perform now. And it is as good a occasion as ever for Sachin to score 100th ton.

I dont care of india losses 4-0, but how we can allow that blonde f***er................. lara bingle c***t lick**g a** hole to score triple ton.

I dont see how they can save the match. Worse will come if it rains a bit. The ball will start swinging. So if it has to rain, it has to gone for the whole remaining match.

Australians started bowling way outside off stump; tempting the batsman to give it a go. Sachin and Gambhir showed restrain, I am not really confident if same can be said about other batsman.

So innings lose it was. Anyone planning on following the third test? I am not.

Follow? I am not even in the mood to look at the section of newspaper which carries cricket related news.

Even the puny left side column of main page.

Airtel gonna be super mad atleast from one customer's non relenting attitude of super chindi payments soon.

141064.jpg

Surely that cant be the pitch at WACA....lol..

That's anything but waca lol. So Zak's playing?

BCCI should abolish tests now and concentrate more on hosting 4 variants of IPL a year

I'm boycotting IPL, won't watch or take part in its discussions this year. Its clear what it did to Indian cricket and what a summer of pure county cricket did for England. If you can't play Tests, you can't play cricket, period.

I'm boycotting IPL, won't watch or take part in its discussions this year. Its clear what it did to Indian cricket and what a summer of pure county cricket did for England. If you can't play Tests, you can't play cricket, period.

IPL should have been a rotating circus if it was to be. All the foreign players keep playing in India, getting the hang of the pitch and Indians just get to play Warlords on their on turfs. IPL shd have been taken to England and Australia at the least. Would have helped our tucchay players to at least put a full faced bat for a defensive shot.

Back