iOS iOS 7 Jailbreak released [iOS 7.1 not compatible]

Finally Freedom, just jailbroken my phone. First things installed zeppelin to remove the long Vodafone IN carrier name and change toggles to my liking in control center.

ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1388503172.465460.jpg

Everyone who is Jailbreaking please let us know what tweaks you are installing.
Others I installed are iCaughtu pro and menu button emulator (virtual home button on screen)

@raksrules do u know a tweak in which u can buy anything while playing a game.

Eg: temple run you can go to store and buy chips.. You don't have to pay ;)

This works with most of the games like temple run, subway surfers, angry birds etc etc ...

Mobile Substrate has been ported to ARM64.. Download Cydia Substrate from Cydia.. Now you can use iAPFree / LocallAppStore on 64bit devices as well :)

Thanks to jailbreak, appsync and appcake, i got my favourite TV show tracker iTV Shows 2 back and it works on iOS 7 as well. I hate the iOS 7 styled iTV Shows 3 interface.

If you do get an error 3194 or something, check the hosts file on your windows machine and if you see an entry for gs.apple.com then remove it and then try again.
Have a question regarding this error 3194... my friend wants to remove jailbreak on her iPhone4 32GB ios6.0.1 ....
So I tried the Shift+Restore method with the IPSW(the same one used while jailbreaking a year ago) but getting this error.... tried in different windows versions(XP and 7) and checked the hosts files which didnt have gs.apple.com entries....
Googling didnt help much, one alternative I found is to use TinyUmbrella but don't have any experience with it....

Have a question regarding this error 3194... my friend wants to remove jailbreak on her iPhone4 32GB ios6.0.1 ....
So I tried the Shift+Restore method with the IPSW(the same one used while jailbreaking a year ago) but getting this error.... tried in different windows versions(XP and 7) and checked the hosts files which didnt have gs.apple.com entries....
Googling didnt help much, one alternative I found is to use TinyUmbrella but don't have any experience with it....

Do you want to remove jailbreak and still stay on same iOS version or update it to iOS 7.0.4 ?
The shift+restore wont just work as it is. I suppose you are trying to restore iOS 6.0.1 over the existing 6.0.1 ? This won't work as it is because apple has stopped signing this iOS version. Is the IPSW modified or is stock you downloaded from internet ?
If stock then do this..

1. Use iFaith in PC and connect iPhone to PC and dump/save SHSH Blobs of the phone to local PC (and email it to couple of your own email ids, just to be safe).
2. Now use iFaith to stitch the blobs to the IPSW to make a custom IPSW and then use that with the shift+restore method and it should work.

Check iClarified.com for iFaith and stitching blobs thing and restoring back to same or previous version (which apple is not signing any more).

PS: The SHSH Blobs are unique to each device.

Do you want to remove jailbreak and still stay on same iOS version or update it to iOS 7.0.4 ?
The shift+restore wont just work as it is. I suppose you are trying to restore iOS 6.0.1 over the existing 6.0.1 ?
This won't work as it is because apple has stopped signing this iOS version. Is the IPSW modified or is stock you downloaded from internet ?
If stock then do this..

1. Use iFaith in PC and connect iPhone to PC and dump/save SHSH Blobs of the phone to local PC (and email it to couple of your own email ids, just to be safe).
2. Now use iFaith to stitch the blobs to the IPSW to make a custom IPSW and then use that with the shift+restore method and it should work.

Check iClarified.com for iFaith and stitching blobs thing and restoring back to same or previous version (which apple is not signing any more).

PS: The SHSH Blobs are unique to each device.
Yes, want to remove jailbreak and remain on 6.0.1...
Will try this out.... Thanks for the heads-up!!!

Yes, want to remove jailbreak and remain on 6.0.1...
Will try this out.... Thanks for the heads-up!!!

Any specific reason to remove jailbreak ?
I would instead suggest your friend to boot the phone by holding the Volume Up button to boot in safe mode (mobile substrate dependent jailbreak tweaks will not work, cydia will still work) and you would be in as good as non jailbroken mode. Try that first and see if she is comfortable using the phone that way.

Any specific reason to remove jailbreak ?
I would instead suggest your friend to boot the phone by holding the Volume Up button to boot in safe mode (mobile substrate dependent jailbreak tweaks will not work, cydia will still work) and you would be in as good as non jailbroken mode. Try that first and see if she is comfortable using the phone that way.
She had installed too many jbed apps and wants to clear the clutter... (no tweaks, so no problem with using a jb/non-jb phone)... this is the only reason she wants to remove it...
Is there a quick way to remove almost all the jbed apps? Then there would be no need to remove the jb...

She had installed too many jbed apps and wants to clear the clutter... (no tweaks, so no problem with using a jb/non-jb phone)... this is the only reason she wants to remove it...
Is there a quick way to remove almost all the jbed apps? Then there would be no need to remove the jb...

What exactly you mean by removing JB Apps ? Apps which have their own icons (unlike tweaks) on spring board ? Can you name a few ?
Or you mean *ahem* apps downloaded from alternate places other than official appstore ?
Either way, why no just make a folder and put everything unused inside that.

To remove actual JB apps (not iPhone apps) go to cydia -> manage -> packages -> and it will show what all packages you have installed on your phone, select each you do not want, and click Modify (top right) -> Remove.
After each app / tweak removal phone will have to be respringed. Manual work but this is the only way.
You cannot remove multiple JB apps together from what i know.

What exactly you mean by removing JB Apps ? Apps which have their own icons (unlike tweaks) on spring board ? Can you name a few ?
Or you mean *ahem* apps downloaded from alternate places other than official appstore ?
I meant *ahem* apps downloaded from alternate sources...

Even she can try to reset the phone to factory settings.. I guess that's the easiest way...

NEVER EVER ATTEMPT THAT

Never click erase all contents and settings on a jailbroken device. It will send your device into boot loop and only option will be to put it in recovery and restore.
Infact there is a tweak available which disables the
Reset all contents and settings button altogether.

Btw I had installed CCsettings but have now uninstalled it and put a new one called CCControl which is better. It also allows 6 toggles per page and visually the icons are much better.
Btw there is some bug in general with jailbreak where in some cases the status bar goes black.
Also before anyone asks what that virtual home button type symbol just top of camera icon, it is tweak called menu button emulator.
Check screenshot

ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1388583304.406195.jpg

Back