iPhone 4s vs Samsung Galaxy S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singer

Recruit
guys please help me choose one of these.. their specifications sound quite similar and i already have an iphone 3g(Got kinda bored with it).
i will mainly use my phone for music, games(if i get bored while travelling or in a party) and photography. ya i do watch videos on it occasionally.
how is the sound quality on both of it? Please help me with your opinions..

God bless..

Now tell me where can you get this kind of service outside of Apple? Do Samsung, HTC or Nokia offer replacement schemes like this? NO

Nobody else asks for 45,000 rupees for their phones either! If Samsung, HTC or Nokia starts selling their flagship devices for 45,000, I would definitely demand that kind of service from Samsung, HTC or Nokia too.

On another note, can someone using iPhone asks super intelligent Siri the following question and post the results here? I am really curious.
"How to customize my iPhone?"

:)

Firstly, the 4S does not cost 45K. Its costs 42K at Aircel, plus you get 1 years free calling and 2G (2GB Per Month) + 3G (200MB Per Month) + Unlimited SMS + Free 1.5GB (Per Month) Aircel Public WiFi with that. All these goodies come to at least 7K per Annum (Which effectively makes the phone cost 35K).

So if you are willing to shell out 42K in one go then you get a sweet bundle of Hardware, Warranty & Addon Services. Not to mention iPhone commands a way superior resale that any other Android device.

Nobody else asks for 45,000 rupees for their phones either! If Samsung, HTC or Nokia starts selling their flagship devices for 45,000, I would definitely demand that kind of service from Samsung, HTC or Nokia too.

You really think these companies give a dead rats ass about what you'd demand or what you think. These companies are governed by their company policy+service & that SUCKS.

Firstly, the 4S does not cost 45K. Its costs 42K at Aircel, plus you get 1 years free calling and 2G (2GB Per Month) + 3G (200MB Per Month) + Unlimited SMS + Free 1.5GB (Per Month) Aircel Public WiFi with that. All these goodies come to at least 7K per Annum (Which effectively makes the phone cost 35K).

So if you are willing to shell out 42K in one go then you get a sweet bundle of Hardware, Warranty & Addon Services. Not to mention iPhone commands a way superior resale that any other Android device.
1. What if, if I dont want to go with Aircel? Why should I pay for service of Aircel in advance for 1 year?

2. You are wrong, Android devices too carry superior resale value. I hope you are not talking about sub 10k phones here.

You really think these companies give a dead rats ass about what you'd demand or what you think. These companies are governed by their company policy+service & that SUCKS.
And what made you believe that Apple listen, cares and change its policy according to the consumers?

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

and more than that,

why compare last yr device to this yr device.

lets compare "the new iPhone" to samsung galaxy s3.

i dont see logic behind this thread.
Sorry for my ignorance, but where is the new iPhone? Link please.........

You want now we should discuss about S3 and humoured device?
If yes, then we should compare the "new iPhone" with this :
New Samsung Galaxy Nexus 2 is wishful thinking » Phone Reviews

apple's pricing in india is absurd to say least.
and its due to our model of super stockist---distributor---retailer.
at each level,each guy adds his own margin.
and to top it all we have octroi,customs,

let direct apple stores open then see pricing.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

if you cut out middle man,your prices come down to actual level.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Yeah let them open one till then we can say s3 is the better phone at this price point?

So why Apple is not opening its stores here and bring down the prices?
Are they not aware about commissions and customs?

why apple is not opening stores,

our old archaic policy makers are unable to fix foreign direct investment in retail sector.

this is one reason behind it and other is apple's stubborn attitude.

samsung is busy flooding market. till then.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

apple brings out one model while samsung floods same market with 10 copycats of same model.

our old archaic policy makers are unable to fix foreign direct investment in retail sector.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

apple brings out one model while samsung floods same market with 10 copycats of same model.
Haha that means apple is just busy collecting money on one product since years for the one product they accidentally came up with till date. While samsung is actually trying to come up with innovative phones at competitive prices. If not for other manufacturers we all would have been left bankrupt by Apple trying to buy there lower hardware phone and then having no money to get it repaired

I just realized what would I do of someone will buy an apple product in my family? That would lead to generations of enemosity for sure :)

Your great Samsung is always busy in ripping off.
Can you name a original Samsung innovation??

If it was not apple, we would still be busy in using nokia and blackberry.
Lots of button and all whatnot.

It was apple who successfully fixed all user experience issue with full touchscreen and let go off the great stylus.

1. Atleast you accepted that Apple is stubborn.
2. Anyways, Apple do have their stores in India, in case you are not aware. And on the same lines, Nokia too have their shops. I dont know from where you got this information that since FDI is not allowed, so they cant open the stores.
The FDI in retail sector is completely different and it talks about multi brand retail shops like Big Bazaar, etc.
I think you need to read a bit. Suggestion only.

3. People buy the phone of their choice, the seller cannot ask the buyer to purchase 10 phone instead of 1.
So whats the point of flooding the market? Does it makes it sell more?

4. Copycat, so you believe poor Apple is innovating and Samsung is copying it and selling in the market? Poor Apple. My heart goes to Apple.
:)

You need to read about FDI and one who innovates has every right to dictate how much money he wants.

Just take one example.
Retina display.
It's their in market for two yrs, why nobody can bring it in his own products ??

Why nobody has still matched up to quality ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back