Is mtnl landline broadband user facing this problem?

Still at 2mbps as well. But upload speed is capped. Which is actually VERY bad for me, seeing as to how I have to play CSS for vixture all day :S. 256k throttling isn't the best for hit registrations since packets are lost in MTNLs crap gateways -.-

After disconnecting for the whole day yesterday, it's now getting 2Mbps speeds, with *ding* *ding* *ding* you got it - more disconnections. :mad:

Well, it just disconnected. Lets see if I still have the 2mbps.

--------------

Seems like I still do.

monkee said:
Well, it just disconnected. Lets see if I still have the 2mbps.

--------------

Seems like I still do.

monkee, looks like me and you are in the same boat. I have logged a ticket once again. I don't care what they have to dig up or even re-wire the entire f*ckin' house, just wish that they get this thing fixed. I'm utterly confused right now.

this is awesomely crazy, why did they give us 2mbps for 24 hours? so what are we only gonna get 2mbps on weekends? i feel MTNL has outsourced bandwidth and that they can only provide 2mbps on weekends only when that outsourced bandwidth is free.

updating further

my net jus disconnected and now am started to get packet losses, dunno whats happening lets wait nd see how long does it go on.

Same here. My voice is cracking ingame and I'm having massive packetloss to every CSS server. Tested using Pingplotter Pro.

According to speedtest.net I'm on 2mbps again, with full upload, but sites are loading brutally slowly.

1225834659.png

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Okay, it seems I'm getting 30% packet loss regardless of what speed I'm downloading at. The ISPGeeks speed test says I only have a 32kbps connection. Not KB/s. Kbps.

So yeah. Something's terribly messed up. Because of that, I'm giving in, and installing Crysis 2.

updating...

back to 2mbps, had a whole lotta issues getting in here, TE opened very slow all sites seems ok, it went off at 3p, and came back at 3.20 with full speeds.

further update

jus gone off and come back on and come back to 1mbps...WTF this is jus so shite

I was at 1mbps this morning, but half an hour ago, it switched to 2mbps. This is hardly bothering me at all now. Exam time, so I shouldnt be playing much anyway. Just downloading and being happy does it for me.

Back