Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Ordered BenQ G2420HD for Rs.10,480/- after RCOMLSB coupon through CoD. Delivery time, as mentioned on site, is 4-7 working days. Should arrive by 22/23 April. :)

I wonder how long would the above coupon last.
It is seriously giving Lets buy a LOT of business. Gone are the days when LB people din't have stock for petty things such as Pen drives and use to take AGES to deliver a product in ridiculous packaging.
They have grown a lot with the help of these coupons and marketing from other sites.

Was thinking about getting a laptop but the stock is pretty old liked the HP DM4 they have but still am waiting for some new sandy bridge based lappy's.

Supra said:
We are getting very good prices and discounts thanks to LSB and you want to thank them to do Hell with them :) . Good Attitude :p
what i said was in different context to what he mentioned, yes it is a service industry, yesterday it was ebay.in, now it is letsbuy.com, tomorrow someonelese.com

and fewer of products brought from letsbuy are defective or used or having physical damage, now do not try to justify that since it was discounted people should accept it in as is condition.

there was a time when even you used to sing ebay tune & now you are letsbuy's lawyer, so wait till you come into this & i would like to see you come running back to momma.

no offense buddy

Received the moto defy on 15th. Had ordered on 6th. Had followed up with them 6 times. They have poor customer service. But cannot grumble a lot because i used the reliance coupon and got the mobile for 2000 less.

omg the cap of 2000 is back on :\ dammit, I missed to order 3 lappies I needed ...SDASDASDASDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ASDASDASDA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Crossx said:
Anyone ordered items using uncapped Reliance coupon? This was either a great offer or some mistake by them.
Ordered the 550D for 5k less. They called in yesterday to confirm the order too. Its nearly 10k lesser than Croma. Its for 38k at Croma.

^ Croma usually sell their stuff close to MRP. 550D is available for around 34-35k in stores.

But damn, 550D kit for under 30k is just sweet.

j_jindal1 said:
Today I received my laptop that I ordered on 14th. Letsbuy disappointed me big time by sending a used laptop for the price of a new one.. :(

Waiting for customer care to reply..
What about this?

update:

They replaced the laptop quite fast. Great customer service attitude by LB.... Overall I'm happy with their service.. :)

j_jindal1 said:
Today I received my laptop that I ordered on 14th. Letsbuy disappointed me big time by sending a used laptop for the price of a new one.. :(

Waiting for customer care to reply..

Though it is appreciable they replaced, it is shocking that they sent a second hand one in the first place. Their site gives no indications that they also deal in second hand stuff, so this cannot be overlooked as a 'mistake'

Back