Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

GuruGulabKhatri said:
How Good a Deal is This Guys?

View attachment 15157
Better go for Micromax A60.... :) One of my friends have it, and he's happy abt. that.. I used micromax phones and quality is somewhat good..

Have a look..

Attachments

• A60.JPG
    A60.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 107
champrock said:
i have some rs.100 flat off coupons. can you guys suggest items less than Rs.150? I have already ordered those philips earphones.
I would again reiterate. If you dont have anything to buy then dont waste even 50 rupees just to avail to 100 rupees discount. Just put those coupons here incase you dont want to use. I had already done so after checking that there is absolutely no point wasting money just to avail those coupons.

MYLETSBa1d3367e

this coupon is working..

i have applied to:

Buy SanDisk 16GB PenDrive at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

250 off 1000 i think...

price came to 800

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

is this pendrive good in quality??

anyone using it..?

is it worth 800 rs..

i m planning to connect it to xbox 360...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

when i tried to make payment..

this msg appeared

"Oops!

The coupon code you have entered is no longer valid. "

i think its expired...

j_jindal1 said:
Better go for Micromax A60.... :) One of my friends have it, and he's happy abt. that.. I used micromax phones and quality is somewhat good..

Have a look..
It is much better to buy Spice Mi-310.

One of my friend had the A60. It was not that good according to him. The RAM was too less and the processor was too slow.

^I haven't got an intimation yet. Nor am I going to accept the consignment. :mad:

On a side note, I will *hopefully* begin playing the game today! :p

Back