Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

m-jeri said:
Please. Anyone ready to give me a coupon of around 500-3500rs. need to gift my father a laptop of around 20k.
Try desidimes scheme for coupon sharing, u have to deposit 500 rupees as security there. and they will provide coupon for you for buying laptop in discount.
after buying the product letsbuy will send 10 new coupons of upto 10%/2000 rupees if its a laptop of 20k.
you have to share the coupon with desidime team, and they will give the 500 rupees back to you :)

super fast shipping by letsbuy, ordered skullcandy headphones for my niece in amritsar on saturday evening which were delivered on monday afternoon

just in time for her birthday. kudos to letsbuy.

Folks.

I am not looking to "buy" a coupon. If u have one please share. if and when i get one the favor will be returned. Dunno when coupons have started for money. :S

kartikoli said:
letsbuy not opening for me

please tell me whats the price listed for samsung nexus S and which coupon can we apply
Samsung Google Nexus S (Black) listed at Price: Rs. 19,999

If you don't have any of the 10% discount coupons the only other coupon is icicilb (-1200)

^^ In the desidime offer, you are paying 500 rupees as security, after you give the coupons to them after purchasing the product, they will refund 500 rupees back to u

^^

I wasnt talking abt that one mate :). Most prolly i will go for that. But i dont understand why i have to give ALL the coupon to them. 1 or even the same coupon value is ok.

That post was abt something else

m-jeri said:
Folks.

I am not looking to "buy" a coupon. If u have one please share. if and when i get one the favor will be returned. Dunno when coupons have started for money. :S
Anyone asking for money? kindly give out the member's name.

why we need to go to desidime or pay money when we can exchange coupons here only.

if somebody does a favour and gives you a coupon just return the coupon that you get after you buy the stuff to that person,even giving 2-3 coupons in return is ok why we need to give all our coupons?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

guys i need a coupon 10% off any from 2000-3500(preferably 3500) and will give you back 2-3 coupons when i buy the stuff,if any one has coupon then pls pm me the code

Back