Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

I purchased a SE Cedar Phone i got a bluetooth worth Rs 999/- Brand ENTER ( Not really worth 999) and heard about it for the first time. and the same Chai Nashta Book.

Not Sure if the bluetooth was a gift or part of the offer for phone.

kvikram said:
Just got a beautiful black Xbox 360 controller from letsbuy for 1.3k using ICICILB coupon :D

I got a nice little screwdriver kit with led torch as a free gift. But for the life of me I can't figure out where to put the batteries :S. Can someone help me out?

Your wish is our command ...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If the pic is not clear ,Later I will post a better one...

BTW..

I purchased a SE Cedar Phone i got a bluetooth worth Rs 999/- Brand ENTER ( Not really worth 999) and heard about it for the first time. and the same Chai Nashta Book.

Not Sure if the bluetooth was a gift or part of the offer for phone.

I also purchased the same Cedar and got The Enter Bluetooth headset with MRP of 999/- . I was even planning to sell off the awful thing in the market section.Then to My horror I realized online sites were selling the same for 450/- . So instead of selling I decided to use it. Good rannge,Comfortable but the volume could be louder..

@Vinukm

How do you find your cedar? Mine is nice,But the UI is a bit laggy/slow. hows yours??

BTW the above pic also demonstrates the photography skills (or rather complete lack of it) in SE Cedar

Dint Find any issue with The Cedar. Pretty happy with the phone.

This is the second one which I purchased - One for myself and one form my dad.

I order on Sunday 16th & received product on 19th Morning 8.00 am :) via BlueDart, though they didn't use bubble sheet properly (may try to save on bubble sheet) may damage the product in transit, but fortunately no visible damage.

i am trying to buy an xcd35 from with emi

but on using the icicilb it says that it is expired

and on using the amexlb it says that in can only be used with amex card

i have never purchased anything from there before and have tried the above with two different accounts

what to do?

^HSBCLB1

No need to thank me. Also, they are reliable. After buying worth more than 80k of assorted stuff from them in last 3 months, they're #2 in my list after Flipkart in reliability.

^^^^

AMEXLB --------------- 10% max 1000

HSBCLB1 --------------- 10% max 1000

ICICILB --------------- 10% max 1200

ILUVLETSBUYHM ------- 5% off no limit

I ordered a Casio watch and at the time of order it was available.

After wating for 2 weeks and get a call that they don't have it and they will cancel the order, bloddy! I will never buy anything from letsbuy.

1. Pathetic CC. Half of the time they kept on telling me that its under process and it will be shipped within 4-7 business day.

2. After waiting for so long they file a complain and ultimately cancel my order ! Seesh so much for good business :| :mad:

Back