Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Have bought 2 1tb HDDs for me and 3 1tb HDDs for my friend from Letsbuy. Had no issues with delivery till now <touchwood>

All 10% coupons have worked for me. In one case when I tried adding one of the coupons to my order in Google Chrome, it said that "the coupon has already been used". But when I tried using same coupon on the order using Mozilla Firefox, it worked. So see if it works for you.

Of course, you can always create multiple addresses with same name and addresses to use the coupons. They don't seem to verify accounts, and they don't have loyalty points to motivate us to stick to one account...

CA50 said:
Anyone got there payment refund, who won the diwali dhamaka contest ??
Not yet...but finally got my previously undelivered product yesterday delivered after numerous calls & emails:| Regarding the refund, they say their usually line that wait for few more days.

Julian said:
Like most things indian, when it works it works, when it doesn't, god help you...

So True. I have placed many orders with Letsbuy & recommended it to many others and had never faced any problem..until this time and the experience was really bad, thanks to their good for nothing customer service:no:

I hope someone releases a 15% off coupon or 10% with no limit :)

Looking to Buy Nokia 701.

How is this phone? Or what is better but in same price range ?

Pl advice

BTW I am not sure if you know or not but I will just mention. If you use freerecharge.com then you can avail 100 off on 500 or/and 500 off on 2500 coupons which seem to be very specific. I received mine just today. Looks good for small purchases.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sry that's freecharge.com

kartikoli said:
got the mobile yesterday and a useless shersingh coupon .... was that the diwali gift ??
hey i too got the coupon with two of my deal, is that their diwali gift :mad:Damn i already wrote to then that i haven't received any gift, and they have agreed to send me gifts within the coming few days :p*finger-crossed*

.. and I got PANEER book, idots. They found good way to GIFT the unsold book of Sanjeev may be letsby bought for Rs.2/- per KG & distributing as free gifts like Handbills :mad:

Back