Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
To people who said the price wont go down

People who have axis bank cards will get 1500rs off :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Smash my head in disbelief :banghead: bought two of them during the "reserve now" frenzy and hype. If waited and bought now when FK delivers in 2 to 3 days could've easily saved 1500 with Axis debit card.

Moto G users have you faced problems with kitkat update? How does the dual sim work when u get call on other sim while ur on call with 1st sim?

Moto G users have you faced problems with kitkat update? How does the dual sim work when u get call on other sim while ur on call with 1st sim?
ITs dual sim standby. Basically if one is being used for a call or gprs/edge/3g data, the other will show busy or something.

The 70% offer is not unlimited. Its limited to one flip, one shell and I am assuming one Grip shell case as well. One of each. Thats all. Just got my friend to buy the blue flip for me and he is getting the blue shell for himself.

Thnx for a friend, I save 1000 rupees!

The 70% offer is not unlimited. Its limited to one flip, one shell and I am assuming one Grip shell case as well. One of each. Thats all. Just got my friend to buy the blue flip for me and he is getting the blue shell for himself.

Thnx for a friend, I save 1000 rupees!

Well it was unlimited for me due to a bug.. But only white flip case and blue back were available at the time..

Got 2 flip case and 1 blue back cover..

I wish I could get the red hard case but 1100 looks like too much to me. :-/

I hope the other retailers get them soon so that we can expect some discount.

Flipkart shipped today
Flipkart Moto G Customers Greeting Card
Plantronics ML2 Bluetooth Headset

Dont know why. I had got my phone in February.

LOL. Good for U mate!
Yeah. It was of because of the screw up for my order which was canceled & then reinstated. They also credited 500 Rs in FK wallet which i just used for purchasing a grip cover at 70% off. Grip cover for free LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back