Android Nexus 5 thread

^ I have one email id in which i have put us address , selected country as USA and all , using that id, im accessing US play store in incognito tab directly...

I decided not to buy it.

It will launch in Indian play store soon.

390$ (24960) + 700 shipping + 2-2.1k customs. = 27.8k .

ill buy from indian store...

Going by my prior experience of buying multiple nexus 4's, If you ship it to NY, it'll cost about $395 including local shipping and tax. The forex rate was always Rs.2-3 more than what xe.com showed. PPOBOX will charge ~Rs.2500. Net net it'll come to ~27500 (395*64+2500).

Indian play stores' "coming soon" listing at 29k/33k might just be a false hope put in place to ease-off pressure on the US play store, considering how we all went berserk last time.

It makes sense to buy from the US if a relative/friend is getting it, then you save ~3.5-4k

^ I have one email id in which i have put us address , selected country as USA and all , using that id, im accessing US play store in incognito tab directly...

I decided not to buy it.

That's barely 1 or 2k difference. Well worth it for the warranty and fast shipping IMO. The US store queues will be extremely high right now.

I decided not to buy it.

crap the price on the indian play store will also surge further

I think Coming soon is because Indian warehouses might not have got stocks as of yet. Also imo Google will sell Nexus through its retail outlets in Delhi and Gurgaon.

Back