(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend is selling his 2 months old rig as he got admission in other city...m intrested in buying that rig..

Mother Board:-Asus M4A78-EM/1394

Corsair CGM 2X2G 800 Mhz DDR2 4GB RAM

amd phenom II x4 processor 2.80 GHz

1 TB western digital black hard disk

ati radeon 5770 1 gb grapics

microtek double battery ups

Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 650W SMPS

Cooler Master 690 Series Cabinet

What should be the ideal price of this 2 month old rig nw??..thnx in advance.

I have a 4 yr old CPU I need to sell off :)

Config :-
Proc - AMD 3200+ 64-Bit
Mobo - Asus K8V-MX
Ram - 2 GB DDR 400 Mhz
GPU - Nvidia 6600GT 128MB DDR3
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 80 GB SATA
Cabinet - BIIS
PSU - X-Sys 350W (7 months warranty left)
DVD-RW - LG 16x Writer (Model Unknown but in perfect working condition, bought in 2008)

Original Driver CDs included (I know its a bit silly but most 2nd hand rigs dont come with these and they are obviously quite useful when formatting)

Reason for sale : Recently upgraded to an i5 setup

How much can I expect for this? Thx for the time :)

A friend is coming down from UK. How much can he expect for the following 4 phones ? As good as brand new ,just opened to check .Comes with all unused accessories and unlocked phone.

Sony Xperia X10

HTC Desire

Nokia N900

Blackberry Bold 9700

Would be great if someone could tell me the lowest prices these are selling for in India as well . :)

Did he buy them or did he get them on contract and "reported" that they were lost and got free replacements for the same and now he plans to come back to India and sell them for a good profit?

^No idea about all that but how does it matter ? The phone's won't be carrying any warranty any which ways other than 7 days of personal testing warranty.

I doubt he would indulge in any fraud stuff because he has to return back to UK, and he and his friend are getting the phones to save up on their tickets.;)

It would be nice if you could also help me with the prices. Something that is a good price for the buyer as well as the seller. I would assume a straight 3-5k off the local pricing would be a good price ?

live4g4 said:
My friend is selling his 2 months old rig as he got admission in other city...m intrested in buying that rig..

Mother Board:-Asus M4A78-EM/1394
Corsair CGM 2X2G 800 Mhz DDR2 4GB RAM
amd phenom II x4 processor 2.80 GHz
1 TB western digital black hard disk
ati radeon 5770 1 gb grapics
microtek double battery ups
Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 650W SMPS
Cooler Master 690 Series Cabinet

What should be the ideal price of this 2 month old rig nw??..thnx in advance.
around 27-30k should be good price...

I have a 4 yr old CPU I need to sell off :)

Config :-
Proc - AMD 3200+ 64-Bit
Mobo - Asus K8V-MX
Ram - 2 GB DDR 400 Mhz
GPU - Nvidia 6600GT 128MB DDR3
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 80 GB SATA
Cabinet - BIIS
PSU - X-Sys 350W (7 months warranty left)
DVD-RW - LG 16x Writer (Model Unknown but in perfect working condition, bought in 2008)

Original Driver CDs included (I know its a bit silly but most 2nd hand rigs dont come with these and they are obviously quite useful when formatting)

Reason for sale : Recently upgraded to an i5 setup

How much can I expect for this? Thx for the time :)
around 6k would be a good price...

sibot said:
Did he buy them or did he get them on contract and "reported" that they were lost and got free replacements for the same and now he plans to come back to India and sell them for a good profit?

Lol..does that work? can i ask my friend in US to try it? have you or your friend ever tried it before? this can be good :)

FaH33m said:
A friend is coming down from UK. How much can he expect for the following 4 phones ? As good as brand new ,just opened to check .Comes with all unused accessories and unlocked phone.

Sony Xperia X10
HTC Desire
Nokia N900
Blackberry Bold 9700

Would be great if someone could tell me the lowest prices these are selling for in India as well . :)

I think your assumption of 3-5k off is way off the mark...warranty is very important thing when buying expensive handsets such as these...i would say a minimum of 7-8k off the local market price can allow these phones to sell...

How much to expect for this system?

Current configuration:

Processor - AMD 3600+ 64-Bit
MotherBoard - Asus M2N MX
Ram - Kingston 2 GB DDR II
GPU - onboard
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500 GB SATA (3 yrs warranty left)
Cabinet - Zebronics (shivaji)
PSU - 400W (not sure about the brand)
DVD-RW - LG 16x Writer
Keyboard - Logitech Wireless keyboard and mouse

Apart from Ram and HDD the rest of the system is approx. 3 years old.

Have a msi hawk 5770...!!
45 days old..
planning to go for a 5850 o 5870 because crossfiring is not worth it it my motherboard..!!!

also 45days old transcend 4gb (2x2 gb) 1333mhz ddr3 jetram
going for gskill or corsair

also 45 days vip 500w supply

(had a very very tight budget while buying my pc 45 days back)

any idea how much i can sell them for and "wher" can i sell it in bangalore..??

Hello, I had purchase a AMD Phenom II X2 550BE on 24th April hoping that it will unlock its cores and turn into a x4 but sadly it didn't I bought 2 different motherboards for it which has SB 710 and even SB 750 Chipset on it, I really need atleast X4 as i do a lot of Virtualization.

So the bottom line is i purchased this for 4900/- including VAT i am selling this on the Market here at 4000/- but no one seems to be interested? I even made an offer that if someone wants the combo (CPU+Mobo)they get a Corsair 2GB XMS2 RAM Free. But Still no takers?

So How much can I sell this for?

karthik.011 said:
Have a msi hawk 5770...!!
45 days old..
planning to go for a 5850 o 5870 because crossfiring is not worth it it my motherboard..!!!

also 45days old transcend 4gb (2x2 gb) 1333mhz ddr3 jetram
going for gskill or corsair

also 45 days vip 500w supply

(had a very very tight budget while buying my pc 45 days back)

any idea how much i can sell them for and "wher" can i sell it in bangalore..??

the msi 6700 will sell for 7.5k -8k better deal at less an 45 day ago

and value ram 4 gb might be 4.5k or 4k

and the psu 1k to 1.5k
aasimenator said:
Hello, I had purchase a AMD Phenom II X2 550BE on 24th April hoping that it will unlock its cores and turn into a x4 but sadly it didn't I bought 2 different motherboards for it which has SB 710 and even SB 750 Chipset on it, I really need atleast X4 as i do a lot of Virtualization.

So the bottom line is i purchased this for 4900/- including VAT i am selling this on the Market here at 4000/- but no one seems to be interested? I even made an offer that if someone wants the combo (CPU+Mobo)they get a Corsair 2GB XMS2 RAM Free. But Still no takers?

So How much can I sell this for?
sell u any of u friend or family or locate buyer at second hand delear and bump it up for reduce the price to 500 buck off if work or soon :)

I have a 2yr old Nokia e-51 in good condition with minor scratches. Replaced the battery in Oct '09.

I bought it for 12.5K in march '08. How much can i expect?

friend wants to sell

Pentium Dual Core 1.8GHz

2 x 1GB DDR2 Transcend..

320GB Sata2

250GB Sata2

how much shall i expect?

hdds are under warranty... 3-4yrs remaining.

no idea about warranty status of cpu and ram

rishabh.asthana said:
How much for a Nokia E75 with some minor scratches on the body bought last October with 8GB memory card

Not yet a year. so abt 60~65% of current market price for sure + shipping

Scarecrow said:
how much can i expect for SE w595 with 2gb card and all box contents, bought in 2009 sept so still under warranty.

This one was a popular one... saw few in TE.. check that to find out the prices..

a_h said:
I have a 2yr old Nokia e-51 in good condition with minor scratches. Replaced the battery in Oct '09.
I bought it for 12.5K in march '08. How much can i expect?

ANywhere between 5 to 6k shipped.

madnav said:
friend wants to sell

Pentium Dual Core 1.8GHz

2 x 1GB DDR2 Transcend..

320GB Sata2 --> 1500 shipped
250GB Sata2 --> 1300 shipped

how much shall i expect?

hdds are under warranty... 3-4yrs remaining.
no idea about warranty status of cpu and ram

how much for this-
CPU: Intel Core 2 duo e4500
M/B: Intel DG965WH (media series m/b)
RAM: Corsair XMS2 1GB (2X512MB) 800MHz (lifetime warranty, imported from USA @ $175)

Bought in mid 2007.

How much would I get for this:
Bought it last month via Global Easybuy for 17k. No Warranty.
I think its about 12-15 months old.
Playstation 3 40gb Console [cechg01] Spiderman 3 Bundel
1x DS3 Controller
1x Spiderman 3 BR Disk
1x Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Game
1x US Power Chord
1x AV Cable

With Original Box

Console works perfectly, but has a few minor scuff's and scratches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back