Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

re: Steam - Ongoing deals thread

Alias said:
Is Stalker: Call of Pripyat a good buy?
Played the previous STALKER titles - shadow of chernobyl and clear sky? It doesnt make sense otherwise since they are played in the chronological order in which they were released. The storyline wouldn't make sense otherwise. Else it is one kick ass title. Loved every bit of Call of Pripyat. :)

Stalker pack worth it for $5, im buying that. Thought i'd pick up far cry two for $5 as well, then i saw a pack for both FC 1 and 2 for $7.49 - Save 75% on Far Cry Complete on Steam Will pick it up as well, along with Flight control HD for $1.7.

Is the star wars pack any good?

Awesome deals on Half Life series! :D

I was waiting for something like this. Finally I'm gonna buy something now. :p

viralbug said:
Awesome deals on Half Life series! :D

I was waiting for something like this. Finally I'm gonna buy something now. :p
Yep awesome prices for someone who hasnt played them yet or dosent own them! Though im pretty sure most of the people posting in this thread have it from a long time :D

Bought the Half Life 1 Anthology :D

The reason why I didn't buy the complete Half Life pack was because I'm gonna be buying The Orange Box soon. :D

Is present sale is the last as it is 2nd today or tonight it will be the last one of Holiday sale, since they provide new sale @ 23:30 hrs.

Yea retail version is priced at 999 here, you can easily get a 10% discount too. I bought the Far Cry pack and Stalker pack in yesterday'sale. Nothing worth it in today's. Anyway tomorrow is the last day so maybe they'll have some crazy deals for it

Yeah, today's deals were actually bad except for the Half Life series. But most people would already be having it.

They've put up old deals again today, nothing new except for the Neverwinter nights 2 Platinum. :|

Meh, last day and the deals are barely lukewarm :/

Edit: Is neverwinter nights worth the price? I haven't played GTA either so was considering it, but the price isnt too enticing. Maybe i'll just wait till next year

Thank god it ends today, :bye1:

I bought

Mafia, JC2, Far Cry bundle, Railworks 2, POP forgotten sands, Stalker bundle :D

I do not know when exactly, I'll play these (have not downloaded some of them :ashamed:)

I'll buy GTA4 Bundle today (Have only downloaded BF:BC2 of the 4 games Ive bought :ashamed: and BF:BC2 doesnt even run on my lappy :( ).
And, Same question as hunt3r, Is Neverwinter Nights 2, worth it?

Back