PlayStation 4 - News, Rumors & Speculations

Hope they can somehow continue the subscription based service for PS4 also.

From what I remember these were the games that I downloaded for 3k subscription last year. Almost as good as buying used games.

Deus Ex: HR
BulletStorm
Limbo
Borderlands GOTY
Batman Arkham City
Vanquish
Little Big Planet I
Little Big Planet II
Infamous I
Infamous II
Machinarium
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Crysis*
Crysis 2
Sleeping Dogs

Things i am hoping apart from the obvious

1 - no touch screens on the controller please.It is good as it is now and hoping for better triggers.

2 - ubs ports that are on even when the console is off.

3 - proper sound ports given along with the optical one.

4 - loads of launch titles please

5 - india launch as same as europe.

66954_476645529057370_913075882_n.jpg

Isnt is shameful that the event was for ps4 and they showed just a remote on the stage:lol:

would have been better if they had just announced ps4 and titles.

Go watch it on a gaming site. :)

Sony seems to be taking the right steps in fixing issues like Long updates, waiting for downloads to finish, pet peeves.

Instant Gaming. Turn on PSN start a demo and stream it directly w/o the entire 1GB download, that would be such a time saver. Let's see how they implement it.

The DualShock 4 looks pretty good if maybe a bit more like the Xbox Controller but they have fixed the problems.

E3 should be fun with better game demos. Waiting for Microsoft move now :)

The gut of PS4 and Gaming PC is almost similar.
X86 8 core CPU/GPU
8 GB GDDR5 RAM
unknown harddisk/SSD space.

Gaming developement might be faster.
IMO the gameplay of killzone shadow fall is awesome. Had time only to watch this.

Sony says that Gaikai is an investment in its players, and that millions of players would love to have all of their PlayStation games, from the past, present, and future, be available to them at any time. All of the old PlayStation games, from PlayStation 1 to PlayStation 3, and even the PlayStation Portable games, will be available in Gaikai’s cloud storage in the future. Not only will you be able to play these games on the PS4, but you will also be able to play it on your PS Vita, smartphone, tablet, and even PC.
Source - PlayStation 4 event wrap-up: Everything you need to know - SlashGear

This is the best part.

Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida stating after the PS4 event earlier today that it won’t block used games
Source - PlayStation 4 will be able to play used games, says Sony - SlashGear
Next best

Hardware might graces us with its presence in E3.
Might retain the same design DNA. boxy with soft edges or they can go Retro .

LOL at all the n00bs thinking no console was announced because they didn't display it. They have put forth all the technical specifications and showed the new controller too. How the console looks is moot at this point except for what its design on the outside would look like, it's just a plastic box after all.

Back